Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Hash, do you like the bomb seeds? I'm not familiar with them but the plant sure look good. Also, what is a white strain? I was reading about the seeds.

Last edited:
Thanks Trip

I think they should be pretty nice in 25 days or so judging by the early frost coverage.

I'm tossing around the idea of doing something really strange for picking a harvest date.

Stay tuned.....:dragon3:
How do you usually pick a harvest date? I can't even begin to imagine what idea you're kicking around after some of the other stuff I've seen here:idea:

Hash, do you like the bomb seeds? I'm not familiar with them but the plant sure look good. Also, what is a white strain? I was reading about the seeds.

These are the first Bomb Seeds I have run, but they won't be my last.

I LUV em.

I'm going to work these THC Bombs into some of my breeding projects.

How do you usually pick a harvest date? I can't even begin to imagine what idea you're kicking around after some of the other stuff I've seen here:idea:

The best way to pick a harvest date is by watching the resin glands under magnification and also knowing what kind of effect you want.

First comes clear resin glands, those look like glass, all clear is too early.

Next comes cloudy resin glands, those look like plastic. If you harvest when a few are clear but most are cloudy then you usually get a more energetic high.

Then come amber resin glands which are technically past peak THC but it's also when strong stone / couch lock starts.

For the meds / couch lock effect that I like, I usually go for roughly 30% amber and 70% cloudy.

You can pick up a cheap 60X - 100X magnifier off eBay for $7 delivered. Those work fine.

Or you can spend $25 or so and get a fairly good USB magnifier.

Last edited:
The best way to pick a harvest date is by watching the resin glands under magnification and also knowing what kind of effect you want.

First comes clear resin glands, those look like glass, all clear is too early.

Next comes cloudy resin glands, those look like plastic. If you harvest when a few are clear but most are cloudy then you usually get a more energetic high.

Then come amber resin glands which are technically past peak THC but it's also when strong stone / couch lock starts.

For meds / couch lock like I like, I usually go for roughly 30% amber and 70% cloudy.

You can pick up a cheap 60X - 100X magnifier off eBay for $7 delivered. Those work fine.

Or you can spend $25 or so and get a fairly good USB magnifier.
I have a couple different magnifiers. I look at her up close all the time! It's like a completely different world :smoking:

:pop:

:yoinks:

:stir:
I shouldn't smoke and get into the emojis

Your plants sure look great. And if they can be done in 65 or 70 days that is even better.

I have a couple different magnifiers. I look at her up close all the time! It's like a completely different world :smoking:

Yes it is !

The old way of picking a harvest date was when 75% - 80% of the hairs had turned red.

THIS is good to know because some auto's do not amber.

:smoker:

Your plants sure look great. And if they can be done in 65 or 70 days that is even better.

Thanks !

Bomb Seeds say 65 days from seed to harvest.

Not sure how bomb does it as these are my first bombs, but other breeders usually give early harvest times as a selling point and they usually take longer.

I'm hoping to push these past that a bit more for meds.

Yes it is !

The old way of picking a harvest date was when 75% - 80% of the hairs had turned red.

THIS is good to know because some auto's do not amber.

:smoker:
Thank for the nightly lesson! Hadn't heard the red hair percentage.

Ill be watching till the end.

Back