Indoor Tha Shiznit

Thanks for the comments and compliments folks!
It was a very easy grow!
The only issue was she got too big to handle easily, which is not a problem in my book!

, I have 2 shortstuff seeds growing, I'm wondering mine is on day 42, and not sure when to stop adding nutes,shortstuff website says their life spam from seed to harvest is 8 weeks, I was planing to do 9 weeks until I found your grow journal also Trapper's journal with 80+days , should I do more time, pistils are starting to mature and bud seems to be gaining weight. :) Any advice? When did you start noticing changes on the thricomes? Thanks

, I have 2 shortstuff seeds growing, I'm wondering mine is on day 42, and not sure when to stop adding nutes,shortstuff website says their life spam from seed to harvest is 8 weeks, I was planing to do 9 weeks until I found your grow journal also Trapper's journal with 80+days , should I do more time, pistils are starting to mature and bud seems to be gaining weight. :) Any advice? When did you start noticing changes on the thricomes? Thanks

The breeder of this particular strain chops them at 75 days. That is direct from the source.

My growing conditions and style allow me to push plants a bit more than a commercial breeder or jobber usually has time for.
If you can wait on this one, I think you will be rewarded with large yield, I was guessing close to 8oz

I saw cloudy trichs at around 75 days, but no amber until after day 90. Some autos have to be practically dead before they amber.
My particular plant may have been able to go another 30 days. That is no exaggeration, the fan leaves were still staying a nice medium green, and even though some pistils were beginning to turn orange & "retract" there was no indication of end of life and it was still producing new pistils.

I often let mine go until there is virtually no new pistil production.

I sampled the smoke from this at around day 75 by snipping a branch and putting the stem in pure H20 for a few days and then drying it naturally. Tested, dry and uncured the high was certainly nothing to sneeze at and I am a very heavy smoker. I think most user would be more than satisfied with it at that point.

Smoke after harvest, dry and uncured is very good, much more mature stone, no edgeyness some sativa strains leave.
Not couchlocked, but I can zone out with this one if I want and not fall asleep if I am not wanting to.
But I can smoke it and still be as active as I want.

I am looking forward to giving this a proper review around Christmas. but it is good.

So, my advice would be:
Aim for chop at 75 days minimally, if you can let her go longer, do it.
I can see no downside, and the benefit will be greater yield and a very desirable high.

Dry weight pics coming soon.

GB

Will do! I will upload some pictures of mine and wait a few more days, Thanks for the advice

Final Weight Pics
grams, I am pretty happy.
I left the main cola together for pics.
Dried down to 60%
put into the jars at this point it will stabilize in the mid to low 60 rh
And there are is a little bit to trim off as it is smoked, but I leave some leaves with sugar on until they are completely cured.
I get a much more aroma and taste that way.
Pre test of the smoke are very good!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141211_163624.jpg
    20141211_163624.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 20141211_164242.jpg
    20141211_164242.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 573
Very Nice, GB! (shocker...not)

Seriously? Not going to list the dried weight? ;)

I will be very interested to hear an in-depth assessment of the smoke...mine smells incredible....heavy citrus, grapefruit, lemon, kushy floral, menthol and fuel.
and supposedly quite strong. :)

Congrats on another swamp monster!

I am going to let Jim decide if he wants to do a contest on weight.

People are welcome to guess Trapper.
I will say this about it.
I seriously under estimated.

and thanks!

Last edited:
Oh apparently ShortStuff is having a contest on it at their facebook page.
Check it out and get your guess in.

hehe i thought this Pic in our Cannabis Group on Fb is familar to me ;) Nice one im in that Contest on Fb too Looking delicious and makes ma a lil bit sad that i had to cut down my last Shiznit due to Bug Problems :(

Pic with weight 520g

Ok,
Jim has released the photo on his site so, here it is.
520 grams.
I am loving the smoke off it, even before a nice cure is complete.

I will post up a final smoke report around Christmas.

Thanks for looking!

attachment.php

Attachments

• basket.jpg
    basket.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 429
Back