Indoor Tha Shiznit

Damn GB one day I hope my skills get to be half as good. I read the journals so I can learn some techniques that work and try to use them.
that shiznit was out freaking rageous gonna be a very good green xmas for someone this year lol

Man that truly is amazing!
Gorgeous lady and fantastic yield.

Congratulations on the possible world record for auto's bro :)
and merry christmas.

Thanks,
I told one of my kids I wasn't sure if it was a record or not, but that most people would take notice.

Oh definitely, Anyone in the autoflower world will take notice of this one for sure.
If it really is the world record or not im not sure either but i personally haven't seen anyone near this before.

Wow wow wow, one seed + 99 days = 520g harvest :tiphat:

Congrats on the insane harvest GB! Well done, Sir :d5: Tha Shiznit is definitely on my list to try. :smoke:

Thanks,
I told one of my kids I wasn't sure if it was a record or not, but that most people would take notice.

I'm sure this is the record for this strain but believe it or not 1000g is the largest documented auto.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if Ganjamoto's was one plant or not.
Assuming that is the one you are speaking of.

Well Grey Bear, I'm convinced. Just ordered a pack of these for myself. Thanks for putting this awesome grow on display! I hope Short Stuff takes care of you, you're definitely selling some beans for them with this one!

Back