Indoor Tha Shiznit

I just popped that seed and just got done building my grow house ten foot roof do u like the flavor

Enjoyed the read GB, what a plant! Be honest now, did you ever swing that boss cola like a baseball bat???? I dont think sammy sosa could swing that thing! :Sharing One:

Sorry to post in an old thread. But I was wondering, do you think that your plant grew so big because of the roots swimming in the DWC cooler? I have previously read an interesting theory that it is when the tap root hits the bottom of the container that the autoflowering kicks in (although thinking about it, this would not work outdoors).

But, if the tap root is swimming around not hitting the bottom, it may postpone autoflowering enough for the plant to grow mahoosive!

Yes great grow. Sounds like a great strain as well. Always shy'd away cause the 60grams in the right conditions thing. Thinking if it maxes 60grams it must be a micro and that's best possible outcome. I know the dwc system has a lot to do with it I'm sure I could get more then the 60 gram mark.

Back