This was a great idea... I would like to thank all you guys for the jokes ..iam having a hard time today ... at DRs... the pains are bad.even my high tolerance. .i need this laugh. #fukcancer ..ok fuk this emotional bs[emoji90] ...back to laughs #fukcancer lets laugh .. we winning everyday we awake ...[emoji109]

Laughter is the second best medicine.:pass:

Sorry top hear your having a bad day TEKGROW let see if we can keep you laughing :D

Nurses aren't supposed to laugh

"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional, In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Fred, a big man almost 60 years old, as he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen.

It's length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.

Five minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure. "I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me.

On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

She ran out of the room.

Sorry top hear your having a bad day TEKGROW let see if we can keep you laughing :D

"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional, In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Fred, a big man almost 60 years old, as he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen.

Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.

Five minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure. "I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me.

On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

She ran out of the room.

That had to be one of the best jokes yet

She ran out of the room.
Iam going show this, next week to every nurse i see ... [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji33] [emoji1] [emoji40]

A guy goes into the patent office trying to patent an apple.
The guy behind the desk says " apples been around forever you can't put a patent on gods creation."

Man says this is a special apple. Take a bite.

So after a bite the guy says " what the? It tastes like watermelon."

Man says turn it around and take another bite"
After another bite the guy is completely baffeled. It tastes like blackberries. I can see why you want a patent.
Man says no no I want to patent this apple. This one tastes like pussy. He hands it over and the guy immediately takes a bite. Puckers his face, spits it on the table and yells oh!! Tastes like shit!

Man says oh sorry, turn it around. :haha:

It was an arrangement wedding that the traditionalist parents had committed to years before. The young maid was resigned to it and there they were, finally alone. As her mother had instructed her to do she knelt to remove her husbands boots only to find a deformed foot.
She looked up at the older man who with embarrassment said "I should have told you that when young I had Toelio"
The maiden replied, "Don't you mean Polio? "
"No, It was Toelio" but I was cured so don't be worried.

He stood and she unfastened his trousers, slid them down, gasped and shuddered at two spindly shrunken legs.
"I'm sorry my dear wife, but when I was young I had kneesels".
"Poor man, but don't you mean measles?"
"No dearest, it was kneesels but I was cured."

She reached and slid down his boxers and let out a sigh of disappointment . With a tear in her eye she said " Don't tell me, I know, when young you had Smallcox"

A guy walks into a whore house and asks the madam for a lady even though he is fairly attractive he can't seem to find a woman willing to have sex with him. She sends him to a room and tells him to get undressed and someone will be is soon to take care of his needs. A few minutes later a girl comes in and sees he has "shorty" tattooed on his dick and busts out laughing and tells him that she is sorry but she can't have sex with him because she can't stop laughing. So the madam sends in another girl who does the same thing, and another and another till he is down to the last hooker who is a little older then the rest goes in. An hour passes buy and she is whootin and hollerin and screaming like a banshee the whole time. When his time is up he leaves but she doesn't come out of the room. All the other girls can't wait to hear about so they bust in on her in the room to find her still laying in bed spread eagle I and white as a ghost she looks at them with a huge smile and says "when that thing got hard it said shorty's bar and grill Tucson Arizona"

There's a cat and a rooster both hungry as hell on one side of the river and a mouse and a worm on the other side.
The cat and rooster look at each other look at the meal waiting... The rooster finally jumps lands on the other side and eats the worm.
The cat readys and springs... Only making it halfway across :(
The moral of the story: for every satisfied cock there's a wet pussy

In 1882 the Poms invented condoms made out of sheep intestines . In 1883 the Aussies invented using them outside of the sheep .
4629818598_LaughingSmiley_answer_3_xlarge.gif

Back