How are the SolarSPEC 150's anyone know what their capable of? I've got one and just curious. Seems like this going to be a great thread! Thx AFN again. Gotta love this fucking site!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

@densemob you need to start a journal in the Amare thread and share with us I would love to follow.

I know the foot print is 2 x 2.5 that's about it. I'm having a little trouble getting Victor signed up but he will be on site soon.

And as soon as I can create threads I have some exciting news from amare for the community

That's all we want here brother. We never want to have to step in ever. But we cannot allow back and forth over opinions in vendor threads.

Thanks for the understanding fellas

Tbh I think this site has a far more positive vibe than most, and that extends to people's opinions on LED.

The only time I've seen anybody being negative about them is die hard HPS users, and to be fair although I've only ever grown with GN and Budmaster LED, it does have to be said that the consistency of HPS is hard to beat, and the price.

Of course it can be argued that the initial costs of LED's are recouped with lesser running costs longterm, but everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Tbh I think this site has a far more positive vibe than most, and that extends to people's opinions on LED.

The only time I've seen anybody being negative about them is die hard HPS users, and to be fair although I've only ever grown with GN and Budmaster LED, it does have to be said that the consistency of HPS is hard to beat, and the price.

Of course it can be argued that the initial costs of LED's are recouped with lesser running costs longterm, but everyone's entitled to an opinion.

What I like about Amare compared to other led companies is what you read is real. Many other companies like Kind for instance running at 22.5% efficient and claiming the world is a lie. Victor doesn't make claims and always says let the lights do the talking. If you want efficiency and the truest full spectrum followed by the best warranty and customer service the choice is easy. Made by a grower specifically for cannabis and I feel the white light revolution is just begun.

I have the highest amount of respect for Amare. Victor took care of me and helped me through some serious hard times. He even sends a weekly email checking in on progress. Won't find this anywhere else. I'm running 3 se-450's and picking up 2 more lights this week.

What I like about Amare compared to other led companies is what you read is real. Many other companies like Kind for instance running at 22.5% efficient and claiming the world is a lie. Victor doesn't make claims and always says let the lights do the talking. If you want efficiency and the truest full spectrum followed by the best warranty and customer service the choice is easy. Made by a grower specifically for cannabis and I feel the white light revolution is just begun.

I have the highest amount of respect for Amare. Victor took care of me and helped me through some serious hard times. He even sends a weekly email checking in on progress. Won't find this anywhere else. I'm running 3 se-450's and picking up 2 more lights this week.
I will second that vic has gone out of his way to email me to help troubleshoot a problem in my garden, non light related. The customer service is un rivaled

@densemob you need to start a journal in the Amare thread and share with us I would love to follow.

I know the foot print is 2 x 2.5 that's about it. I'm having a little trouble getting Victor signed up but he will be on site soon.

And as soon as I can create threads I have some exciting news from amare for the community
Sounds good. Can't wait!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Checking in, grabbing a seat here fellow green-thumbers. :greenthumb::):)

Last edited:
Back