DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

I'm super excited to get this going. Will drop some seeds next week and get something going in here.
Your journal surely put the bug in my ear and once my friend offered the cab I knew i had to try it.

There needs to be a separate intake bringing fresh air into the cabinet. Having negative pressure will keep the air flowing and rid any bad air that will accumulate.

As Rhyce has noticed. 2 gallon pots (fabric) are really all you need. Mephisto Genetics are bred to flower and they have many strains where height is not an issue.
This is going to be fun watching your stealth project.
:pighug:
What size are you running in your cab? Or are you using the air pots?

What size are you running in your cab? Or are you using the air pots?
My first cabinet grow were 2 gallon smart pots. This grow are 1 gallon smart pots. My opinion is that with Mephisto Genetics and their full blown flower mode. Anything over 2 gallons is not necessary.

Lamps are the EYE Hortilux best series of MH (VEG) and HPS (FLOWER). 400W

Thanks for all the help!! Can't wait to get this going and get more meds coming in.

If I could figure out how to give REP on the damn tapatalk app I'd slap the crap out of you...

I'll get back to you later. Gotta get to MOB. Busy weekend and the Executive Chef is in Italy on vacation.

I had one of those mats that you have for putting the plants on. I found that I couldn't get them to be side by side due to the odd shape mat. I got a rectangle raised groove mat and it works better.

Gotta go. I'll be in touch.

Hey Now!
Great thread, even better projects!!
Thanks BayLee for the great idea and presentation, and dcat for a great interpretation and implementation!!
Oh and the recipes aren't too shabby either!
:slap: :slap: out to both of you!!!

Hey Now!
Great thread, even better projects!!
Thanks BayLee for the great idea and presentation, and dcat for a great interpretation and implementation!!
Oh and the recipes aren't too shabby either!
:slap: :slap: out to both of you!!!
Been my pleasure.

Back