Mephisto Genetics Tasty LED T-22 cob, & Mephisto. 9 plant s.o.g

Yeah. That's funny.
My grow shop also carries biobizz nutes.
Have not seen them anywhere in states in years.
Roots Organics soils have came complete with fungus gnats. Both times i've purchased.
Potters Gold is just such fine quality, and well rounded.
Thats what got me started on Potters Gold. I eas getting Happy Frog years ago and there were gnats in the bags. I haven’t had any problems with the Potters Gold. I’m wondering if we shop the same store. I drive about 60 miles to Ann Arbor.

Thats what got me started on Potters Gold. I eas getting Happy Frog years ago and there were gnats in the bags. I haven’t had any problems with the Potters Gold. I’m wondering if we shop the same store. I drive about 60 miles to Ann Arbor.
No, im in kzoo...
Sw side of state.
I am super lucky that i live literally around corner from grow shop.
And the owner of shop was co-founder of potters gold.
He since relinquished his side of business.
But he is still a huge distributor of potters gold.
Seriously, the quality control of the operation is border line anal im told.
But really see it in the mix, and how happy plants are.
Mixing with coco has really been fruitful. Definitely bigger stalks, root proliferation is off the charts. Even in regular pots have roots crawling out the drainage.
I do think that 50/50 mix was a bit much. Thinking 60/40 next grow. Usually when using straight potters gold i didn't need to feed until onset on flower, and go straight into bloom nutrients. This last grow had to feed by day 9-10.
Anyways, potters gold should use some pics of your grows for testimonials! Checking your grows out made me try it.

Day 56. All i can say is these grape crinkle and double grapes are FAST!!!
Already starting flush with crinkles. Soon with large double grape. And others are very close. Really don't see any of these going far passed 65days.
FROSTY is an understatement. Deep oily trichome coverage on all these girls, whom are all related with grape crinkle.
Will have harvest updates for one of each of three strains Grape Crinkle, double grape and gold glue. Soon.

So i clipped a couple of lower branches from couple girls. One grape crinkle branch for maturation test, for hell of it mainly. These grape crinkle are seriously fast, and absolutely gorgeous. And a gold glue branch that got snagged on another pot while moving and snapped a little, lower branch so not big issue. But hung them up last night. And cut some sugar trim from grape crinkle to dry out. Well that gold glue branch has room smelling like rotten fruit, in the best way.
And i JUST puffed a couple bowls of grape crinkle sugar trim, and im higher than ten naked hippies!!!!
And boy was that some tasty trim!!!
And i've got a serious tolerance. And usually flower matter really doesn't do it. But im baked from trim, and that excites me about whats to come.
I get asked why im growing strictly mephisto right now...
THAT IS WHY...

Day 66...
Double Grape chop..
20171205_011417.jpg
20171205_011428.jpg
20171205_011542.jpg
20171205_011641.jpg

Day 66 Gold Glue [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] chop..
20171205_220511.jpg
20171205_220538.jpg
20171205_220624.jpg
20171205_220712.jpg

Very nice job. What’s your DG smell like. I can’t till mine gets chopped. Smells like nothing I’ve had before.

Very nice. I just had a Gold Glue sprout a couple days ago. Looking forward to hearing how you like it.
I grew two last grow. Right after last illuminauto drop.
Two pheno's from the 6 seeds. Right down the middle.
Shorter stocky pheno is extremely greasy!!!
And taller pheno smells like rotten fruit and fuel...
Also extremely greasy!!!
Wish i ordered more.
Very solid meds... looking forward to trying taller phenos, both last were shorter..

Back