Indoor 1st cob grow. with Tasty Led, & mephisto genetics

Actually just gonna let them go.
Really try to get the energy focused on central colas, or possibly some lst.
Not scrogging though.
Basically just using a larger plant number in a small area. Also all these strains are much smaller indicas, so really don't need but minimal room for side branches. Also noticed with cob grows if you can keep light spacing correct, with minimal training, you can end up with just a few huge buds, if done right.
What is your lighting situation?
I also have viparspectra with 5 vegging under. Well they just popped up today. But 5 will be vegged, 2 in 5 gallon oxypots. And 3 in 2gallon pots. At bloom im moving the 3 2gallon pots under my 400hps, and just blooming the two in 5 gallon pots under 450viparspectra. They are AvT and s.o.d.k in five gallon. And Heisenberg special, Mbap, and Sourhound x n.c.h.
Lots of Mephisto Genetics, and awesome cob technology, and some cheaper Chinese panel. But hey, viparspectra work too. Seen some super grows with viparspectra. Hope i can add to them.
Blue toof is smaller? Isn't it??
im running the new grow northen telos -008 a 250w led there a vendor here on the site i like your thinking if you read though some of the mephisto threads they say that the way they grow is a alot of smaller pots with more plants and works out good . the blue toof iv seen so far are on the smaller side for sure thats why i choose to do them all at once maybe il do my gold glue the same way .
iv got a nch x sh going now iv just topped it to get some practice for my next grow also id love to see how your s.o.d.k goes iv got some orange livers in the seed jar and was going to order some AvT untill i seen in the artisanal drop the freebies might be trident special so now im buying more seeds hahaha i need another tent or two bit of a rant hope it makes sense :pass:

im running the new grow northen telos -008 a 250w led there a vendor here on the site i like your thinking if you read though some of the mephisto threads they say that the way they grow is a alot of smaller pots with more plants and works out good . the blue toof iv seen so far are on the smaller side for sure thats why i choose to do them all at once maybe il do my gold glue the same way .
iv got a nch x sh going now iv just topped it to get some practice for my next grow also id love to see how your s.o.d.k goes iv got some orange livers in the seed jar and was going to order some AvT untill i seen in the artisanal drop the freebies might be trident special so now im buying more seeds hahaha i need another tent or two bit of a rant hope it makes sense :pass:
Wow, yeah if i didn't go cob, i was looking at the telos...
GN made the HS1,..
They are an awesome company. Like tasty, they don't overcharge for amazing gear.
And, while traditional Sea. Of. Green. Is a clone method by design.
With smaller pots and tighter area, can work great with seed.
Although i believe some training will have to be utilized to really get the most from it...
And yeah,mephisto recommendations are for large numbers, in tighter area for their smaller strains.
Blue toof will do awesome i think like that...
Gold Glue would be an excellent addition to them.
Do you have journal???
If so please post me a link.
Would like to see what you're doing.

Wow, yeah if i didn't go cob, i was looking at the telos...
GN made the HS1,..
They are an awesome company. Like tasty, they don't overcharge for amazing gear.
And, while traditional Sea. Of. Green. Is a clone method by design.
With smaller pots and tighter area, can work great with seed.
Although i believe some training will have to be utilized to really get the most from it...
And yeah,mephisto recommendations are for large numbers, in tighter area for their smaller strains.
Blue toof will do awesome i think like that...
Gold Glue would be an excellent addition to them.
Do you have journal???
If so please post me a link.
Would like to see what you're doing.
running some creme bubbly and livers n cheese having ph issues but the buds still looks awsome heres a link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-illuminautos-grow.61022/page-19#post-1594857 also if you look at the bottom of my post in the signature theres links to my other grows
:thumbsup: :smokeit: :jointman:

Day 7...
They got a smallish feed today.
Emerald Harvest- Emerald Goddess 6ml
Emerald Harvest- Honey Chome 4ml
Emerald Harvest- Root Wizard 15ml
Mammoth P- .6ml
All per gallon. Reverse Osmosis water...
Cobs running at around 30%
Babies looking great...
1507738212107.jpg

running some creme bubbly and livers n cheese having ph issues but the buds still looks awsome heres a link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-illuminautos-grow.61022/page-19#post-1594857 also if you look at the bottom of my post in the signature theres links to my other grows
:thumbsup: :smokeit: :jointman:
That Sourhound x N.C.H is pure dankness.
Mine just went in jars couple days ago. Sampled this morning at 2:00am, couldn't sleep, very very well rounded genetic thoroughbred...
May take an extra week or two in cure. Which has been my experience with anything that has SOUR in its heritage.
My sour stomper has been in cure about ten days. And has just now really gotten that exquisite aroma back, and the taste has gotten just out of this world. And only getting better by day...

And day 9 update.
I stressed them a little by cranking dimmer up a bit too high lol. Which i figured i was around 30-40%. Which may of still been a bit too much. So dialed back just a little. And doing fine.
So will let them adjust a day or so, then slowly start cranking up again.
One double grape is also looking a bit peckish after small feed other day.
But all the rest are trucking on.
Day 9
1507898407132.jpg

That is a fine start my man. You are getting that dialed right in from the looks. You are getting the hang of the dimmable. This is going to be great to watch fellow TASTY light owner.

That is a fine start my man. You are getting that dialed right in from the looks. You are getting the hang of the dimmable. This is going to be great to watch fellow TASTY light owner.
Brother its great to have ya along for ride. May be picking that brain for some of that experience, and knowledge.
Speaking of Tasty. I live directly behind grow/hydroponics shop. Very convenient btw lol.
But I took my T-22 in to shop, the owner has all those fancy testers, par measurements. Etc.
But he had just ordered one of those Roleandro, i think they are called.
Cheapy cob light. 400W it said.
Well, my 196w tasty cob led blew it out the water. On just about everything, except that light actually got very warm longer it was on. This was when i got light.
Well my T-22 has been on 24/7 since i plugged in over a week now.
And its still not over ambient temperature in room lol.
And babies love her.
I have 5 starting under the 450w viparspectra reflector. And even just 5-6 days in i can tell that the viparspectra doesn't hold a candle to the quality of this tasty.
Granted it was a 1/3 the price.
But I've grown some great plants with a $120.00 htg hps special.
So time will tell how i find the viparspectra.
But this is a tasty thread lol.
And so far, YEAH, TASTY LED, is consistently impressing me.
This light was under $400.00 to get to my door. And is just plain quality for that price. I see me really diving head first over next 2 year's with building up an 8×10 set up, with Tasty powering it...
It was your remark bout going all tasty, and how nice your plants were looking on cannazone review that got me looking into tasty.
Really glad i did.
Kevin is awesome to deal with. And very kindly priced.
As well as lightning fast to get back to any questions.
I only endorse who i believe in. If i don't like a product, i just won't mention.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. That is one great write up my Friend.

Back