Mephisto Genetics Tasty LED T-22 cob, & Mephisto. 9 plant s.o.g

Hey mr.cheeze what's your thoughts on the viparspectra?thinking about ordering the 1200,thanks in advance
Well. For the price. Great.
Especially if you go with their 3way dimmable par series. Complete control of blues, whites, and reds, with some intake fans on face of light.
The 1200 is $500.
Which is a little more than the reflector series. I wanted to see what their base model was about before i spent more. Plus my Tasty T-22 was just under $400 as well. Bought at same time. And is my prised piece of gear.
The foot print with the 450 is impressive. Actually put two more plants under it, all at 29 days. For now she is pumping an s.o,d.k and AvT in five gallon pots, and a topped Heisenberg special, and Mbap. All vegging nicely under 450.
Will post a picture of the Viparspectra setup at bottom of reply. But really keeping this thread about the Mephisto gear under cobs.
But hell, the Viparspectra is pushing these babies so well they deserve a pic lol.., my opinion though @mm8533 viparspectra is worth it for the cash. But a little heavy in blue spectrum, so would spend the little extra for par series and not have that issue, not that it's really an issue, still plenty enough red.
Will update on the cob grow this week. These gold glues, grape crinkles, and double grape are ready for their individual close ups. My best grow so far.
Anyhow. A glimpse at the Viparspectra ladies. Day 29.
1510127720002.jpg
1510127766536.jpg

Thanks for the reply,didn't mean to throw the thread off topic just wanted some advice from someone with the experience using one,once again thanks and good looking grow you got going
Oh no issue. That's important to do your homework.
I would recommend going directly to the Viparspectra web page though to place order. It will still be processed and shipped through Amazon. But the customer service is faster, and will be to your door within 3-4 days.
It's still same price, with free shipping.
Let me know what you order. If you go with PAR dimmable series would like to see how it does ya..
If i order another from viparspectra it will be par series.
Not that im complaining about reflector series...
In fact very strong!!!
Be careful with hanging height. Their recommendations aren't to be ignored. Or will have some toasted plants

Ok. Time for individual updates. First is Grape Crinkle plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]... and plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Loving these ladies. Twin sisters lol...
Very vigorous growth.. uniform stature from 2 seeds.
Something tells me though that could grow 5 seeds. And have 5 of the same statured plants. At 35 days, girls are stacking hard. Can tell their gonna finish fast. Will update with the double grapes tomorrow, and gold glues the day after...
Things are about to get rolling, and frosty... hehehe... gonna be a grapey xmas...
Grape Crinkle plants 1&2 day 35...
20171109_022707.jpg
20171109_022043.jpg

Ok. Time for individual updates. First is Grape Crinkle plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]... and plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Loving these ladies. Twin sisters lol...
Very vigorous growth.. uniform stature from 2 seeds.
Something tells me though that could grow 5 seeds. And have 5 of the same statured plants. At 35 days, girls are stacking hard. Can tell their gonna finish fast. Will update with the double grapes tomorrow, and gold glues the day after...
Things are about to get rolling, and frosty... hehehe... gonna be a grapey xmas...
Grape Crinkle plants 1&2 day 35...
View attachment 826056 View attachment 826057
Looking great

Alright Alright Alright!!!!
Double Grapes day 37..
Three sizes lol...
Three different pheno expressions.
The tall girl looks and smells almost exactly like a sour stomper i just grew out. And smells exactly like grape skittles. Covered in bud sites.
The medium girl is a bush.
And the little girl has the fatest stem ive ever seen lol...
The small girl was also moved to my hps. The other two are, and will be under cobs...
Absolutely stoked i went ahead and ordered a big pack of double grape while available. To get both of these strains i.e sour stomper x grape crinkle. In a vigorous hybrid. Im very excited about end result.
Will update gold glues tomorrow...
Double Grapes day 37
1510298253471.jpg
1510298317494.jpg

Back