Mephisto Genetics Tasty LED T-22 cob, & Mephisto. 9 plant s.o.g

Day 39. And its the gold glues update.
This F1 has also shown a variety of pheno's.
The shorter pheno is an absolute bush, and can get out of control pretty quickly because of those giant fan leaves from the 24carat.
The taller pheno's are definitely a little more fruity smelling with an almost rotten fuel/fruity funk to them when ruffled. So assuming this pheno is more towards 4 assed monkey.
Very glad i also ordered another pack of these.
With these 4, and the 2 i just grew out. It was an amazing pack of seeds lol. Can't wait to try these 4. Because the two i just grew were fantastic. MY new favorite indica hybrid as matter of fact.
Score a pack if there still available...
Anyways Gold Glues # 1-2-3-&4.
20171112_053659.jpg
20171112_053753.jpg
20171112_055503.jpg
20171112_055539.jpg
20171112_061012.jpg
20171112_061023.jpg
20171112_061508.jpg
20171112_061520.jpg
20171112_061533.jpg

Day 45. And this cob grow is flying by.
All the ladies of gold glue, grape crinkle, and double grape are just plain building buds. Stacking lovely. I will say that the 3000k spectrum will give a little stretchier than optimum, but still a little better than vegging with hps. So im ordering a 4000k from Tasty.
A very cool thing about tasty is he isn't even offering 4k right now. But has agreed to order some just to build my light. No extra.
Amazing builds, amazing power, and control. Excellent footprint spread. No hotspots. Anyway lol...
Good detailed pics coming soon. Just extremely busy right now.
Ive got four different grows going on right now. With four different nutrient lines, with four different lights lol.
All Mephisto Genetics btw!!!!
Seriously there are other autoflower breeders out there, i guess.
But after the three other big names i've tried. Who i will not mention. If i can't say something kind, I'd rather not say it.
But Mephisto absolutely sets the bar in this grower/stoner opinion.
From the genetics, to the absolute bargain of their gear. Oh and customer service.
Seriously can't praise these guys enough.

Last edited:
I have to chime in here. I too, love the strains Grape Crinkle, Double Grape, and have Gorilla Glue curing, yet untested. I will say Gorilla Glue was a joy to grow and produced well. I keep it simple, Mephisto Genetics seeds, Son of the Sun’s supersoil and a couple Tasty LEDs that rock this grow world of mine.
Peace! from your Alaska friend of this forum

I have to chime in here. I too, love the strains Grape Crinkle, Double Grape, and have Gorilla Glue curing, yet untested. I will say Gorilla Glue was a joy to grow and produced well. I keep it simple, Mephisto Genetics seeds, Son of the Sun’s supersoil and a couple Tasty LEDs that rock this grow world of mine.
Peace! from your Alaska friend of this forum
Hell yeah my friend!!!!
Welcome here.
Believe me, im leaning towards full tlo organics!
Just had to experience the synthetic side.
Im currently running a roots organics grow as well.
And being bottled nutrients, i feel they are kind, if not all the way organic.
That thread is here as well.
And plants are thriving!
GBD super soil is next experiment.
Btw, wife and i are planning a move to Alaska once our son is outta house. Is only 11, so got some time.
But already stacking up gear, and researching.

Things are getting stinky.
One of the shorter gold glue pheno's smells like rotten fruit/pine/skunk/sour musk/dumpster... but in a good way. Lol.
One grape crinkle has been battleing a mag deficiency, but new growth is good. both have the same aroma happening, of which i can't begin to describe. Unlike anything ive grown, or even really came across.
Would almost say you gotta grow it to really understand that scent. Very deep and complex though. And man are those some frosty ladies.
And the double grapes. The tall double grape is absolutely absurdly coated in trichs and oils. Looks like its glowing!!!
Smells exactly like grape skittles.
The medium pheno is more grape crinkle like.
And small one has some severe N abundance happening. After two flushes, and nutrients change, she still struggling to build bud sites. So she has kinda been put to side of area. We'll see...
At day 48, couldn't be happier with how fast this gear is developing. For having 6 smallish-medium sized plants under just 196 actual watts, 102 par watts, just under 34"×34" spread. This T-22/3000k/90cri Tasty Verogen7 light is rocking it...
Frost levels are getting into the unbelievable range lol...
Also the two gold glue that are under the 400w hps are also spectacular. But
will leave this update with a shot of the six under cob...
Day 48 from seed.
1511279874050.jpg
1511279939173.jpg

Well the wife sayz its my birthday, and im 38 today.
I tend to believe her in these situations.
So, ive got around 4grams of farmers hash, first run dry sift. All mixed mephisto genetics terps & trichs...
Very blonde.
Makes your head spin, and heat up a few degrees... before that cerebral rush sets that stone upon your head, then body...
My bday present to myself. And anyone around me.
Day 52...
Man these three strains are FAST!!!
Especially under these Tasty cobs@3000k.
I promise a harvest update from one of each three strains. Very soonish from looks of things. Then gonna wrap up this and couple other journals. Then really spend some time hawking all your guy's grow journals. Too much going on lately to really surf around.
Happy holiday AFN, gonna see if i can melt myself into a stoned happy bday puddle...
Easily entertained

Back