Mephisto Genetics ArTiSaNaL 2018 Testers (let there be light!)

So Strawberry Nuggets plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] the younger of the two. Is absolutely ready to go. At day 65-66. With a week of only h20 and trinity biocatalyst from roots, she absolutely REEEEEEKS!!!!!!
Of strawberry and garlic.... amazing high grade everything with this lady. She was ahead of mag deficiency her sister got smacked with. Which im sure helped this plant keep her intended aromas. Not that the one with mag deficiency is a slouch, she just REEKS more kushy than this one.
Delectable isn't a good enough word for how these terps pronounce themselves... LOUD&DELICIOUS!!! really sums her up... She was primarily bloomed under a smaller 300w enhanced red spectrum viparspectra led around 4300k. So not a lot of light. But definitely still hit 2oz, of HIGH grade meds, in UNDER 70days. Also just in two gallon pots. So with bigger light, and or bigger pot, im sure that yield number will rise. The other strawberry nuggets will probably go around 3+oz. Just a little bit bigger light on that one. Still only two gallon pot though. So i really think we're gonna see bigger numbers from other testers.
At 65ish days, definitely fast. Other strawberry nuggets is also extremely close, but giving her couple more days.
Will have a fancy camera to journal each of the testers, but won't have til Sunday. I planted two of these babies though. So here is sneak peak... first chop of my tester run. Strawberry Nuggets day 65ish, grown in two gallon pots of living organics soil.
View attachment 888142 View attachment 888143 View attachment 888144 View attachment 888146 View attachment 888148 View attachment 888149 View attachment 888150 View attachment 888151 View attachment 888227 View attachment 888228 View attachment 888229 View attachment 888235 View attachment 888236 View attachment 888237
So, i just put these Strawberry nuggets in jar. 65 grams destemmed and in jars. This quality is a whole new level even for Mephistos usual high standards!
The depth of flavor, and aroma, even before any type of special cure, this stuff smells absolutely spectacular!!!
And taste even better. With a absolutely full body engulfing, meddy, good feeling.
This is definitely shaping up to be such an amazing drop.
Also chopped Forgotten Cookies this morning. Day 72.
Getting pics this morning. But my missus is going to upload to her adobe graphic software. Just to clean up picture quality,, and use her laptop to upload pics from camera. Cuz i can't figure out. I usually just take crappy pics with phone. But want the quality of these nuggets to show through on pics. They deserve it. Im honestly blown away at this point just how far these testers have pushed bar on autoflower.

Strawberry Nuggets.
1523432939273.jpg
1523433179796.jpg
1523433212913.jpg
1523433245753.jpg
1523433285535.jpg

That last bud photo shows the glitter from the trichromes very well. I can't wait to get a pack of these, and your description and enthusiasm about the finished product has only made me more anxious for 4/20 to get here. Nice job!

Gorgeous. :d5:
And stoked to hear you’re loving the SN high! Great job. :thumbsup:
Thanks brother. Honestly a sour stomper you did has been a motivation. It was so gorgeous lol. Really think this c.stomper has some gorgeous hues though. Very deep sour funk at the chop. Took F.cookies last night as well. All testers are on point to be freaking amazing. Imho, best drop yet!!!!
And considering how strong last artisanal drop was, that says alot.
Their genetics toolbox is just getting stronger, and deeper.
Not just on autoflower level.
The last few grows as I've learned more and more. My gear from mephisto has been right on point with any of the local faves or cuts. Even when i go to dispensaries. Not getting any flowers/concentrares an better than what im getting from mg.
In fact my concentrate ratios are usually a good bit better than most.
Preaching to the choir i know.

Also. Chopping the last two today. Definitely both ready at 75ish days. Especially since in 2gallon pots.
On Monday or Tuesday. Once all is dry. Each strain. Will be posting an individual strain report. With harvest pics, and dried nug shots. And pre cure- and or minimal cured, smoke reports. As well as a concentrate report. i.e bubble hash.
So a full report is available before drop from this source as well. So Mon or Tues.

Fugue State Teaser!!!
Double cola, from a double main stemmed F.state. Full tester report/review Tuesday morning. Green and dried pics, and sample review. Til then, hope ya enjoy teaser, this gal STINKS!!!!
20180414_133157.jpg
20180415_022056.jpg
20180414_133145.jpg

Full update coming tonight. Been in hospital with extreme migraine. To the point of vomiting. Putting together now. Please forgive delay

Back