Mephisto Genetics ArTiSaNaL 2018 Testers (let there be light!)

Will be posting on grow diaries tonight. Was having issue with profile there. All fixed.
Also getting use of a super high filtered camera for full bloom, and harvest. I can't remember what its called. Been smoking bubble hash all morning. Its what takes those super close up trichrome shots. I'm renting from a friend. Really want to get good quality pics for mephisto. And show off the quality resins you get from amazing genetics, grown with care. @mephisto , Mitch, a bit off topic. But I see its commented on about how nice and creamy bubble runs are from Skywalker. Are there any other particular favorites you have for bubble? Skywalker is next up on planting list, along with another tester run with synthetic nutrients.

Will be posting on grow diaries tonight. Was having issue with profile there. All fixed.
Also getting use of a super high filtered camera for full bloom, and harvest. I can't remember what its called. Been smoking bubble hash all morning. Its what takes those super close up trichrome shots. I'm renting from a friend. Really want to get good quality pics for mephisto. And show off the quality resins you get from amazing genetics, grown with care. @mephisto , Mitch, a bit off topic. But I see its commented on about how nice and creamy bubble runs are from Skywalker. Are there any other particular favorites you have for bubble? Skywalker is next up on planting list, along with another tester run with synthetic nutrients.

Creme De la chem, double grape, 4 Assed Monkey, Sour crinkle, all very oily strains good for bubble hash endeavors!

You're plants are nothing short of amazing but that Fugue and Forgotten C are something else. Great job [emoji106]

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

You're plants are nothing short of amazing but that Fugue and Forgotten C are something else. Great job [emoji106]

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Loving tlo growing. Once I got a decent organic calmag in program. Elemental from roots is fantastic stuff. Commenting on fugue, she did get ROCKED from mag deficiency. She's still in game though. I caught at first sign, but as we all know, she don't show until its been a issue for weeks typically. She will no doubt suffer in yield and quality from issue though. I've already dropped another in 6.4 gallon equivalent pot. No doubt with proper secondary food her genetics will really shine with living organics.
The forgotten cookies now are an f1 monster. Really a perfect example why we all love those first generation crosses. Especially two artisanal parents. Will be posting pics later. And the f.cookies is stacking up every bit as she was setting out for. And smells like hazey sweatsocks and skunky cheese. Mmmmm!!!!!

Day 55 fast update.
Strawberry nuggets!!!! Shaping up to be some of FASTEST, SWEETEST, MOST COLORFUL, nuggets I've ran... And the way both girls I've grown have shaped out, strawberry nuggets is perfect name. A bush full of strawberry sized smelling frost covered kushy nuggets!!!!
Cookie Stomper!!! Aka forum stomper. (Personally like forum stomper) anyway.
An amazing plant so far. Really stacked up beautifully. Starting to really fill in her stacks. And developing sweet smell. Hoping she goes another month. Yield I think is gonna be nice here.
Orange diesel! Its really hard to pick a favorite outta this tester bunch. Orange diesel is a genetic thoroughbred. When you see her stature in pics coming below this morning I'm certain you will see why I say that. Probably the most beautiful plant I've grown.
Fugue state! This lady suffered a mag deficiency. Her vigorous growth had her way too hungry for the lacking calmag supplement I had in program. And all though I addressed issue at first sign, damage was already done. The fact her genetics are as solid as they are is only reason she bounced back. I've dropped another f.state in a much bigger pot for 2nd run of this girl. And with a strong organic secondary nutrition to prevent against hidden hungers, I'm sure this lady will finish as strong, or stronger, than this one started.
Forgotten cookies! You will not forget these cookies though!!! At 5 foot 5 inches! She makes an impression.
The sole f1, the only tester I've ran under hps this run. She has a fixed 400w hps, and a moveable 150w hps for lower branches. She's so big, she really needed two lights.
Posting pics as soon as Mrs.Cheese wakes up to help my sickly self. Stay tuned

1522068756361.jpg
1522068792622.jpg
1522068842477.jpg
1522068872748.jpg
1522068911555.jpg
Strawberry Nuggets plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Day 55ish.
She also had mag deficiencies. But recovered almost immediately. Left damaged leaves on. But she has been pulling from fans as well. Grown predominantly under 3000k cobs. Fast finishing lights, with fast finishing strawberry nuggets. Looking at around day 62-63 for chop...
This girl REEKS!!! Of sweet strawberry kushiness.
Strawberry Nuggets day 55-56.
Total living organics

Strawberry Nuggets plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Day 55.
Was able to stay ahead of mag deficiency with this gal.
Very very very pungent aroma of sweet berry kush.
This strawberry nuggets i see going a few days longer than her sister.
Loving her.
Strawberry Nuggets day 55, tlo soil
1522069199640.jpg
1522069258316.jpg
1522069296492.jpg
1522069346451.jpg
1522069385945.jpg

Back