Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

The photos are looking great under the HS1's I hope they have enough power to bloom/finish them, 150w it just seems to good to be true init haha i'm sure they will be fine.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the results on this.

The photos are looking great under the HS1's I hope they have enough power to bloom/finish them, 150w it just seems to good to be true init haha i'm sure they will be fine.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the results on this.

Cheers bro, I got 390g off the last run under them so I'm hoping to better that this run.

Day 5 of bloom.

All three have now had a mid grow flush and are growing rapidly,they have also now all throw pistils so we are well on the way. Very tight nodes on the Blue Velvets which is a mirror to the last ones I grew,the Queen seems to want to stretch a little more. I should have some nice sized plants in a week or so.

BV 1 day 45.
YKD2lxA.jpg
O3GJG5R.jpg
NhFoe9r.jpg
DagOf8h.jpg

BV2 day 40.
SF1ObJJ.jpg
7StP2mL.jpg
Bm0Hg4G.jpg
XkyzZDx.jpg

Queen day 35.
087AdCy.jpg
4fRL1ej.jpg
OXfYoTL.jpg
sy43Eni.jpg
0IbMUjb.jpg
XY0dN1f.jpg
HUz9pxW.jpg
ebE9XaZ.jpg

Hei Tang, just was wondering why do you fill your Air-pots so that 3-4 rows from top are empty? Less soil and less room for the taproot to go down..

subbed :)

Hei Tang, just was wondering why do you fill your Air-pots so that 3-4 rows from top are empty? Less soil and less room for the taproot to go down..

subbed :)

Hay bro,Plagron Light is really airy out of the bag and I don't like to pack my pots so the soil will sink and settle over time,that or I've ran out of soil lol that's napped a few times lol. When I do the mid grow flush I add more soil. Have a look here on a little tip bro.....https://www.autoflower.org/f74/airpot-watering-tip-15415.html#post824131

Hey Tang, Another thread for me to follow, class! Sorry for the off topic question but have you ever had to deal with spider mites? I've been battling with them now for over a year and cant defeat them!

Hey Tang, Another thread for me to follow, class! Sorry for the off topic question but have you ever had to deal with spider mites? I've been battling with them now for over a year and cant defeat them!

Never had them thank feck bro and I consider myself lucky to be able to say that, I do however have a bottle of this on hand just in case I get the Borg.

http://www.plantvitalityplus.info

You are lucky man, they are seriously resiliant little feckers! I'll look into that stuff, thanks! Everything else has failed me so far so I thought I'd ask you since you have everything else so spot on! Sound Tang!

Back