Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

Amazing as always bro, :Sharing One:

Cheers bro they look even better now,full update tomorrow but here it a tease....

Ve0xUQ5.jpg

Day 10 of bloom.

A big burst of growth from all three over the last few days and they now almost fill the room,I've moved the lights a little to cover the growing canopy better, I've elevated the smaller Blue Velvet and I have a nice even canopy height.

BV1 day 50.
DH4qNri.jpg
eU0SPSI.jpg
b6GYtCV.jpg
xPgHqZS.jpg

BV2 day 45.
4aEmJJr.jpg
UW9w9Gi.jpg
NTN3aJm.jpg

Night Queen day 40.
m2fezlB.jpg
A8Oizae.jpg
Z1Su1w0.jpg
rBSDVTB.jpg
uG6Cqbf.jpg
6v8TkW0.jpg
OFgJFGa.jpg
8FVp84g.jpg
SdMFsXb.jpg
f2aMqL7.jpg

Hay bro,Plagron Light is really airy out of the bag and I don't like to pack my pots so the soil will sink and settle over time,that or I've ran out of soil lol that's napped a few times lol. When I do the mid grow flush I add more soil. Have a look here on a little tip bro.....https://www.autoflower.org/f74/airpot-watering-tip-15415.html#post824131

I press down a reasonable amount and fill the sides too, as per Air-Pot instructional :)

To my knowledge there is no point adding soil on top again, since the roots wont grow up, so adding soil on top is pretty pointless (ok, there will be some nute leeching downwards but thats not the point).

I have been growing with Air-pots 3 years now, so i use the same method as you when watering. Although the more you push the soil to the sides too, the less water will drip through the holes.

To my knowledge there is no point adding soil on top again, since the roots wont grow up, so adding soil on top is pretty pointless (ok, there will be some nute leeching downwards but thats not the point).

Cannabis will grow roots from the stem, or branches, if covered with soil just like many other plants. Earthing up like with potatoes will increase the root system.

Cannabis will grow roots from the stem, or branches, if covered with soil just like many other plants. Earthing up like with potatoes will increase the root system.

Many thanks for the advice but I like to leave the top of the soil as recommended in the video to make watering easier.

Have you started you first grow yet? I bet a lot of people here think your and experienced cannabis grower lol can't wait to see you pop your cherry lol.

Many thanks for the advice but I like to leave the top of the soil as recommended in the video to make watering easier.

Have you started you first grow yet? I bet a lot of people here think your and experienced cannabis grower lol can't wait to see you pop your cherry lol.

[video=youtube;baJ_cOzOOfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJ_cOzOOfI[/video]

Day 15 of bloom.

The biggest BV has plenty of buds forming and her two room mates aren't far behind, the smell from all three is getting stronger by the day and they should stink in full bloom.

The Night Queen was stretching above the others so I've super cropped her to keep her in check....she should behave now.

BV1 day 55.
zeW9dFn.jpg
AyYmzqT.jpg
8yD5z7f.jpg
PrVbz0m.jpg

BV2 day 50.
vCSg8SN.jpg
1ZMiQ1A.jpg
t6sJ0vj.jpg
souIivp.jpg

Night Queen day 45.
Z9GqX44.jpg
FzO4PUz.jpg
Jr0vGo4.jpg
gC6OpuS.jpg
amosNuf.jpg
TUwyuyt.jpg
pVHUAJa.jpg
1t0okso.jpg
yEYcubu.jpg
6TwZd4Q.jpg

Regarding adding soil, my reply was to Forestly in post #55. Far be it from me to give you advise!

Nope, no growing yet because

- GN is presently out of stock, but in 2-3 weeks time they will have lights available again however not quite the same as the past HS1. It is presently only possible to buy 2 lights from Crazy-LED, due to the new Dutch Law as of 1st March.

- Ref above, the new law has necessitated sourcing some things outside Holland

- Me over-thinking everything, when I'm about to press a buy button, the nagging voice in the back of my head whispers that there could possible be a better product, a cheaper price, the power consumption is too high, etc etc......

However 100 seeds from Mephisto has been ordered.

I will try to speed things up so you don't have too long to wait before the cherries start popping.....lol

What other people think is beyond me!

Anyways, congratulations to you on another outstanding grow coming along very nicely indeed as usual.

Back