Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

Day 20 of bloom.

Stretch has all but stopped now and all the girls energy is focused on making me some delicious flowers, Blue Velvet 1 is a lovely shape and size and has started kicking out some fat trichomes,fingers crossed all 3 will be super frosty.

BV1 day 60.
Y65t3o0.jpg
fcLRCQg.jpg
O50ZYRu.jpg
PrnFRaB.jpg

BV2 day 55.
osd9ORr.jpg
At4ATV2.jpg
AQNgA2Y.jpg
KcfedRE.jpg

Night Queen day 50.
uwZsIfQ.jpg
1ZrLwoY.jpg
KDPoxZ2.jpg
cAOLTYb.jpg
nfBNk9C.jpg

My last run of Blue Velvets on day 53/24 of bloom,these were given ANs Bud Blood which helped them flower faster, totally forgot to use it thus time. These were grown in the room I'm using for this grow but with 360w+ of lighting in GNs old MS0006 x 2.

Nrw8MYB.jpg

And back to this run.
xp5kI9p.jpg
F6kEIth.jpg
LMvgLhH.jpg
UdMTRi4.jpg

looking stella as always Master Tang..

Major props for running this with the references back to old grow- really amazing to see the old reference shots.
I guessing your really one of the only people out there who can truly compare these Gentetics/Lights with proper authority.

Looking ate the pictures it definitely seems the older plants were slightly ahead- but like you said, additional nuts and also quite a few more watts- plus less plants! So not an exact comparison, but a really interesting one none the less!

Looking forward to seeing them peak!

Day 25 of bloom.

The humidity was getting a little higher than I like so I've added my big dehumidifier,bit annoying as it uses 200w and doubles the consumption of the whole grow room but needs must.
Trichomes are firing out of all the plants and I already have the frosty fans I was after,only ever had this once before and that was the other Blue Velvets,we should have a real frost fest in here soon.
The Blue Velvets are dominating the smell but the Queen is outnumbered lol.

Blue Velvet 1,total days 65.
tPud6QE.jpg
YXU3SOY.jpg
RF8ukpr.jpg
OsCs5jb.jpg
4pbWP9S.jpg

Blue Velvet 2, day 60.
qLbBLX2.jpg
MQhcJmN.jpg
ERGEHlc.jpg
XkePOk2.jpg

Night Queen,day 55.
s77NZdm.jpg
Uxqpek5.jpg
3Wpj7bY.jpg
FmD63SH.jpg

W7LzaVK.jpg
7dZFjJj.jpg
Qg4Nkz4.jpg
M5ZvFmp.jpg
hL5J1zk.jpg

Great growing as usual Tang man, blue velvets sound like winners but I'm diggin' the structure on the night queen! Quick query if you have the time.. Do you reckon a GNMS004, a GNMS006 and a GNHS1 is enough light for 2-4 photos in 15l airpots in a 1.2x1.2x2.0m tent? Thanks buddy :peace:

Great growing as usual Tang man, blue velvets sound like winners but I'm diggin' the structure on the night queen! Quick query if you have the time.. Do you reckon a GNMS004, a GNMS006 and a GNHS1 is enough light for 2-4 photos in 15l airpots in a 1.2x1.2x2.0m tent? Thanks buddy :peace:

Hay my old friend it's great to see you.

I think those three lights would kill it in a 1.2 bro.

Looking Typically great in the garden mate! :)

Its good to see that while some things change ... others stay the same! :super high five:
BOOM!

I'd rep you if i could find the buttons! lol

Day 30 of bloom.

The Blue Velvets or Blueberry Thai as their also known are coming along beautifully,especially the older girl but it's the Night Queen that's really grabbing my attention. The colour and sheen to the leaves is just beautiful but it's the thick covering of trichomes that's really outstanding and the smell is pure dankness I'm sure you will enjoy the pictures.
For the keen eyed no it's not a bug lol I thought it was too so had to check.....also the last picture shows the light penetration a little better and the new toy hanging on the door,it's a time-lapse camera I've splashed out on,I want to up my YouTube game lol.

Anyway on with the show.....

Blue Velvet 1 day 70.
vZ2cacr.jpg
EBwwinu.jpg
jvrGuuc.jpg
C5uHMfG.jpg
nbivCpC.jpg

Blue Velvet 2 day 65.
5tpdLaf.jpg
Al8MOAE.jpg
ekGnC8l.jpg
PrhGEiS.jpg
QlCPbIB.jpg

Night Queen day 60.
vry81DX.jpg
kl3oAUV.jpg
i7JP6pW.jpg
8NKagvg.jpg
HK4fxqv.jpg

0D2YauR.jpg
OTPY1Ti.jpg
cW15iua.jpg
xkIoats.jpg
6Say1Pa.jpg

Very nice indeed bro, that Night Queen is something else-looks like amazing genetics (and your own skills of course). If I had the cash spare for the nutes, I would without a doubt be using your schedule, tried finding all the products in sample size on eBay to try it out but no luck. :pass:

Back