Lighting TaNg's Night Queen and Blue Velvet under GN Holographic Series 1s

You are sure rocking those fantastic lights bro. That is some wicked growth with so little wattage and photos to boot. Photos do better with a rest in veg? I am going to enjoy this grow TANG

Very nice bro. I hope to be vegging some photos at the end of my current grow.

Yeah it's nice to run some phtos every now and again, I've wanted to run these for a while now. Love that I've got some old school genetics under some new school lights.

You are sure rocking those fantastic lights bro. That is some wicked growth with so little wattage and photos to boot. Photos do better with a rest in veg? I am going to enjoy this grow TANG

Cheese bro,I've always gone with 24/0 for vegging photos but I think I will be giving them a rest from now.

As a noob, it's hard to believe the difference five days makes!

Bro ive been growing for 3 and a half years and some plants still blow me away like Blue Velvet number 1,she will have had 40 days veg when I flip the lights so she should be huge.

Days 30,25 and 20.

The rapid veg growth from BV1 continues and she has a lovely symmetrical shape which is the opposite of the rather gnarly looking Blue Velvet 2 lol,she is starting to pick up pace now and should be a nice size when I flip to 12/12 in 10 days.
The Night Queen has some really wide leaves on her and is growing nicely,she has now been topped and should be a nice shape.

Blue Velvet 1 day 30.
NtuP2Fv.jpg
E92rNNm.jpg
TcAd7p9.jpg

Blue Velvet 2 day 25.
iDdXq5E.jpg
Yait0pF.jpg
EriQJgt.jpg

Night Queen day 20.
c2GqzTl.jpg
Hw3IWU3.jpg
UnC8wjV.jpg
g2xAeSy.jpg
8CJpWjL.jpg
5bEWi1D.jpg

Back in the Days when i was Young but not a Kid anymore we used to Smoke Blue Velvet and it kicked in Hardcore....(couldnt resist that rhyme) how did i miss this one so far. Subbed.....looking all good so far Bro.

these 2 beautiful plants make some killer bubble hash green and gold crispy honey oil bro , and damn those BV buds are so damn tasty , 2 very nice strains !

Never smoked it,but if Blue Velvet is anything like the movie, she might be a real freaky :smoke:

How do all your leaves always look so perfect?
......Beautiful plants!

Back