Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Monster Mephisto Thread.

We actually just changed the name to Auto Warriors, but the Auto Warriors are our group that promotes and helps line up our interviews with members and vendors on-site. Most regular staff have them (that you'd be familiar with,) but if you see someone with the actual green banner under their name that's not a staff member, that's one of our warriors!
This reply/answer seems to need updating...:hookah:

Wow a 2015 thread,
9a7299dd7ebb9c86f8f46387a95bf870.gif

But are you forgetting that the pH Perfect feature means that the pH of your feed is irrelevant, doesn't matter (as you long you start with RO, distilled or other low salts water and minimize adding of salts, e.g., cal-mag, silica, etc.)? In fact, AN recommends no pH adjustment, which just adds more salts which interfere with pH Perfect's highly chelated nutrients being bioavailable to the plant over a relatively wide range of pH.

Ditto! I am glad someone keyed in on this, with the"pH perfect feature" your plants ability to absorb nutes is not necessarily hindered by the pH. As BII stated above, because these nutes are chelated it gives them the ability to absorb into the plants with almost no regard to pH. I have seen folks whose plants were in the 8's and their plants were happy and healthy all the way through the grow.

Ditto! I am glad someone keyed in on this, with the"pH perfect feature" your plants ability to absorb nutes is not necessarily hindered by the pH. As BII stated above, because these nutes are chelated it gives them the ability to absorb into the plants with almost no regard to pH. I have seen folks whose plants were in the 8's and their plants were happy and healthy all the way through the grow.

I don’t use AN base Nutrients any more I’ve upgraded to Gold Label.

I don’t use AN base Nutrients any more I’ve upgraded to Gold Label.
oops my bad man I was responding to @BII as I thought this was his thread for some reason lmao. It's late and I am high AF

So are the gold label A.) available here in the states?"

B.) are the "pH perfect?"

Back