Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Monster Mephisto Thread.

I just love your grows :biggrin:
Your autopots look so tight and clean, and the space around them is immaculate. How do you do it? I have a DP Think Different in an autopot now and she is doing so great, but I find the airpots to be so messy and I cant figure out how to stop the explosion of crap everytime I water them, LOL. I water SOOOOOO slow, and still I have to pull out the shop vac and paper towels every time.

Here’s a little tip https://www.autoflower.org/threads/airpot-watering-tip.15415/ Ive also seen people put an old stocking around the pot to stop the dirt coming out.

Day 19.

Both are growing very will under the 240w GN Telos so fingers crossed they get as big as the flowering plants in the room.

HBSS.
166ea9feec8637bd4662d9ef6dc96a84.jpg
888e39110922815783f7a69ca0587ac7.jpg
4d9b23a5866a49901ee475ac5f8996e0.jpg

Cosmic Queen.
64d62f8689a5cf41dc967902d932d8aa.jpg
4e8bb49cada74dba06d2369372d11909.jpg
714418f1f90fe84f57b4a5ca7fb9b351.jpg
c691fd82f2c2f36c2186da4818408331.jpg
056060312e65a144f3e603ffb0ecb38b.jpg
a9bffd6abd6418355974ffb26c4b53b3.jpg
4a2583bc57d6958ad4296148197431fa.jpg

Looking great Tang. I have got my eyes on the mephisto aswell. You are a "bench-mark" of whats doable with a strain so i fallow with interest.
Also, i think i see a "golden" glow in your girls since you made the switch in nutrients, might be the reason they named the nutes Gold label?
Best of grows Mr T.

Last edited:
When you fill the airpot, pick it up and drop it a few times. This will settle the medium. Then grab a couple handfuls of medium and pack it into the holes from the outside. :thumbsup:
I was thinking of pre lining the inside of the pot with gardeners land fabric...would that work or defeat the purpose?

I just love your grows :biggrin:
Your air-pots look so tight and clean, and the space around them is immaculate. How do you do it? I have a DP Think Different in an air-pot now (her 2 sisters are in auto-pots) and she is doing so great, but I find her air-pot to be so messy and I cant figure out how to stop the explosion of crap every time I water her. I water SOOOOOO slow, and still I have to pull out the shop vac and paper towels every time.
i think the trick to easyish life with airpots is daily watering never to runoff also pack the medium into the sides of the pot good and tight or it will leak like a seive and if you need to stick alot of feed in then maybe water twice a day might not be a easy life after all but i love them cant beat the root ball they give :pass:

Last edited:
Looking stellar mate, you are like the King Midas of Cannabis in so many ways lol :greenthumb:Glad to see you running the Cosmic Queen, I think you will fall in love with her aromas and I love that you have her next to a HBSS for comparison that is genius! My Cosmic Queen favored horizontal branching and became a very squat bush, but I have seen pictures of others that grew pretty large and tall, so I am very interested to see how yours turns out.. HBSS is a good 'control' plant for the experiment :wiz::chef:

Looking stellar mate, you are like the King Midas of Cannabis in so many ways lol :greenthumb:Glad to see you running the Cosmic Queen, I think you will fall in love with her aromas and I love that you have her next to a HBSS for comparison that is genius! My Cosmic Queen favored horizontal branching and became a very squat bush, but I have seen pictures of others that grew pretty large and tall, so I am very interested to see how yours turns out.. HBSS is a good 'control' plant for the experiment :wiz::chef:

Cheers bro.

I’ve grown three HBSS before and it’s a very consistent strain also very very tasty and one of my favourites, it’s a good test to see if the Telos and the new white spectrum can bring anything more out of her.

Cheers bro.

I’ve grown three HBSS before and it’s a very consistent strain also very very tasty and one of my favourites, it’s a good test to see if the Telos and the new white spectrum can bring anything more out of her.

Tang, what have been your favorite Mephisto strains as far as taste/smell and effect?

Back