Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Monster Mephisto Thread.

This thread always brings a smile to my face!
Chunky funky Harry monkey !

Looking forward to seeing what your new GN toy will bring to the party ! Interesting times ahead

Great job on the grow. I was reading your nutrient schedule on the other thread. Pretty intense watering/nutrient schedule. If I had more time and money I would like to try it. You have proven results. Look forward to the next grow.

Any dry weights for the hubbabubbasmelloscope? I got 4 of them trying to paint a picture of what they yield in optimal conditions, give me something to strive for

Any dry weights for the hubbabubbasmelloscope? I got 4 of them trying to paint a picture of what they yield in optimal conditions, give me something to strive for

I only share yields on the other grow forum I'm on, I will pm u the link.

I only share yields on the other grow forum I'm on, I will pm u the link.

Just out of curiosity (and not trying to pick a fight at all,) but is there a reason for that? Yields are a secret to AFN? lol

In all seriousness the other site I'm on is set out really well for documented and summarising the grows so most of the info about my grows is there, AFN more about sharing pictures now than anything.....sorry to disappoint SOH.

IMG_6649.PNG

In all seriousness the other site I'm on is set out really well for documented and summarising the grows so most of the info about my grows is there, AFN more about sharing pictures now than anything.....sorry to disappoint SOH.

View attachment 670185

Oh I'm familiar with what that other site is and isn't lol. All good man, not breaking your balls. Appreciate your explanation. Have a good one brother! Happy Festivus!

Back