Mephisto Genetics TaNgs Monster Mephisto Thread.

Great grow as always.

My question for you is are these naturally grown as in no LST, or stressing plant?

Looks like it's natural.

hello, i hope you all feel good, TaNg if i may ask you, could you link this other forum where you put your yield please, iam in the quest of a sativa dominant autoflower strain with high potency and 10-11 weeks maximum, i think i will pass on the dutch passion auto but i read Mephisto auto has better potency than Dinafem or DP so iam reading this/your thread very carefully, i read you grew think different and many Mephisto strains, i will be very happy to have your opinion of the best auto strain you grew in regard to yield and potency, i dont know if i can pm you im a new member, thank you very much
sincerely

Orca

hello, i hope you all feel good, TaNg if i may ask you, could you link this other forum where you put your yield please, iam in the quest of a sativa dominant autoflower strain with high potency and 10-11 weeks maximum, i think i will pass on the dutch passion auto but i read Mephisto auto has better potency than Dinafem or DP so iam reading this/your thread very carefully, i read you grew think different and many Mephisto strains, i will be very happy to have your opinion of the best auto strain you grew in regard to yield and potency, i dont know if i can pm you im a new member, thank you very much
sincerely

Orca

Hay bro I would recommend either Hubabbubbasmeloscope or Alien V Triangle, these are the biggest Mephistos I've grown and seen others grow.

hello TaNg, thank you for your help, finally i steped back and choose the DP AutoUltimate, the smoke seems to be more on the quality side than TD and the yield if Wow the Alien V Triangle you advised me seems top notch but i read its F2 so im not sure its like the original

Nice one as always @TaNg . Can you please pm the link of the other site that you are using please. Ty !! :vibes:

Moderator Edit:

Sorry bud, links to other grow sites are not permitted on AFN without permission from admin.

Orca2.0 edit : sorry i did not know links to other grow sites were not permitted, i never understood this kind of rule, it makes the world worst but hey its all about money i suppose for most of people... to each his own

Last edited:
Back