There blazing all the time bro,I'm able to veg up while the others bloom so I'm on a six (ish) week cycle.

Cool..but they do get more power in flowering yeah? Someone told me to only use half your available light to veg them then full power for flowering. Just wanna make sure it's not a myth i've picked up as general knowledge! :peace:

If I was to start a fresh grow with a empty room yes I would start low power and build up.

If I was to start a fresh grow with a empty room yes I would start low power and build up.

Do you or anybody else know the science behind this? I hear they need less light in veg but who's to say how much less? I would have thought the more light in veg means they would get even larger..am I missing something here or just being stupid? :grin:

Do you or anybody else know the science behind this? I hear they need less light in veg but who's to say how much less? I would have thought the more light in veg means they would get even larger..am I missing something here or just being stupid? :grin:

I would guess at it being the size of the plant and how much they could photosynthesise.

"kudos""Munch..munch..munch

Thanks for the directions :tiphat:

Is that the original Taiga or the #2?

Thanks for the directions :tiphat:

Is that the original Taiga or the #2?

That would be Taiga the second lol Hazy bro she is lookin fiery already too.

That would be Taiga the second lol Hazy bro she is lookin fiery already too.

You're in for a treat bro... good to see someone else growin' this one, and once you get a taste of it, like me you'll always find a space for one. Be prepared for some hefty bloomage.

Killer job man. Staggering results from 240w... I didn't think such things were possible.:bow:

White Sirius Day 65.

I'm treating this little fatty to her own room(and posts)for the final 2 weeks so she can have as much light as she could possibly want. The buds are looking really tasty and the skunky peng off them is rich and delicious,should be a treat when she is ready. Looked at the trichomes for the first time and there surprisingly big lol few ambers too so a couple of weeks should be just right.

fAHYecl.jpg
RWpbYXH.jpg
q6P7Wdz.jpg
USLG87R.jpg
eXWTyOg.jpg
YFa9HVR.jpg
50gjeHG.jpg
dQaYF94.jpg
RJQ794V.jpg
bSpr7Ic.jpg
GYf2uMQ.jpg
Fg1aC93.jpg