AutoX/White Sirius Day 60.

The AutoX is drinking 3L a day now 2L in the morning and 1L at night,I still have her on BigBud and will switch to Overdrive next week. The aroma from her is really testing my Rhino Filter but it's 18 months old so is due a change. I'm not expecting the buds to get as fat as the Auto Ultimate or TD but they are long and frosting up a treat.

The White Sirius continues to swell and doesn't look like she wants to finish any time soon...maybe another 20 days will do it but I'm in no rush. This girls smell is so skunky now and as pungent as the AutoX.

AutoX.
t49hei1.jpg
X4hpjKT.jpg
Vc7FEFn.jpg
6RKhqDy.jpg
vz96SDG.jpg
ajsDjSJ.jpg
zcvrvzS.jpg

White Sirius.
ZiUl5NH.jpg
Ktf9QQS.jpg
E20Foqj.jpg
GShVIU1.jpg
KUj889j.jpg
TUEGohW.jpg
RD3sH7B.jpg
yzWsZQG.jpg

Looks like those rebels are paying for themselves man..nice work :Sharing One:

Looks like those rebels are paying for themselves man..nice work :Sharing One:

Mate I thought the Auto Ultimate they just grew was something but this X is on a different level,I think the Sirius will yield more than the ABB too.

Polar Lights/Tiaga day 15.

Started these 2 on a light feed a little earlier than usual on day 11 and they have taken to it well,there not in any direct light but there are that many photons being bounced around from these Rebels there loving it in the corner. These 2 may get the other room as it's free from the weekend and may get cramped in here by the time the others are ready.

Polar Lights.
3A3pQG5.jpg
jSPTEdy.jpg

Tiaga.
HIUJkQp.jpg
uDZMGLj.jpg
12C1UbP.jpg

how many lights ya got in that cabinet tang beautiful plants btw :smoke:

how many lights ya got in that cabinet tang beautiful plants btw :smoke:

Cheers Sniper bro,there are 2 MS0004 with Rebel upgrades in there I'm runnin at a total of 240w,there insanely bright.

that's it 240w then i demand steroid testing :rofl:

that's it 240w then i demand steroid testing

Yup..I Agree with sniper....:tiphat:..for the sake of your Reputation I Think you should post those two more mature girls to the Steroid Testing Lab...:jaw:..they have a Lab in Spain..just a minute and I'll get the addy for you....."astros Wink wink.."

Well Grown TaNg...they are Beautiful..

I Love the Beast but the White Sirius is has my Eye..

Tang, are you using the two upgraded ms004's throughout the whole grow or just for flowering? :peace:

There blazing all the time bro,I'm able to veg up while the others bloom so I'm on a six (ish) week cycle.

Back