Day 50.

The X is taking up more than half the gro room now and I've added some twine supports for when she starts to gain weight,the smell from the X is and amazing mix of haze and mint,really looking forward to seeing how this girl matures.

The White Sirius is really into her stride now and is fattening up very quickly,I'm sure Stitch has used UK Cheese genetics in this strain,the smell is just beautiful she will be frosty too.

AutoX.
cvVnjPp.jpg
RfxQl83.jpg
z9VC7ZH.jpg
nFhP7AF.jpg
EqHpiuX.jpg
mR8cqhz.jpg
nH9tPWA.jpg
GncYh4u.jpg
QBTJGKb.jpg
eWj9rsx.jpg

White Sirius.
337sBvC.jpg
nQQFprn.jpg
BKmFO1k.jpg
u8FqNpL.jpg
Ij5a4Vq.jpg
PwYfFa2.jpg
n9tNjIk.jpg
BJxPRxq.jpg
belo6wF.jpg

Reactions: CGR
stupedious looking beast as per usual Mr Tang!

Whats the little white unit in the corner out of interest??
Im guessing heater or dehumidifier??

As always respectcals are due:cool:

stupedious looking beast as per usual Mr Tang!

Whats the little white unit in the corner out of interest??
Im guessing heater or dehumidifier??

As always respectcals are due:cool:

It's just a fan for air circulation,I'm very happy with it as it just tucks nicely into the corner.

tang you are having a laugh with that auto x mate, there should be a big sticker on the door saying "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" nothing surprises me with your grows now, i would love to see you grow outdoors, that would be a sight to see

beast of an Auto X tang look forward to hearing your thoughts on the smoke :)

God Tangit....man you ain't playin....that is a beast of a plant....can't say well dun yet...so well going and it's what...50days keep it up...and out..

Can't quite believe what I'm seeing!!! You r def the master and those rebels rock. Can u box up some air and send it to me from your gaff? It must smell awesome in there!:drool:

Can't quite believe what I'm seeing!!! You r def the master and those rebels rock. Can u box up some air and send it to me from your gaff? It must smell awesome in there!:drool:

The mix of White Sirius and AutoX really is something to behold.

Hi Tang,

How are you my friend. I really can't see how a plant can do any better than what you are showing us now. Effing incredible.

Peace

Eek

Back