AutoX/White Sirius Day 25.

The Sirius is being totally owned by the AutoX she has twice the biomass already,thing is the White Sirius is looking damn fine for her age it just the X is a bit of a freak,the last 1 I grew thought it was in DWC too lol.

AutoX.
ybu9adar.jpg
u8eba8e8.jpg
tydujeva.jpg

White Sirius.
ahydu4u3.jpg
resubaba.jpg
su4u9udy.jpg

ynu4upeb.jpg
a3yqaha4.jpg
e7yqu3e8.jpg

Let's hope for an X like your last one bro. Internodes look bigger to bro?

Looking beautful Tang, absolutely :point:

Cheese/Sweet Special Auto Day 20.

I've ran out of room again in the big room so these two will spend the next 4 or 5 weeks on 12/12 next to the Orange Hill Special. The SSA threw pistils 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for the Cheese.

Cheese.
vu9a5umy.jpg
yhady8em.jpg
tu9eny5y.jpg

SSA.
e6e8e4an.jpg
my9u2ury.jpg
te5y7e7u.jpg
ytenudyg.jpg
uma8uqa6.jpg
ba5adyse.jpg
y7uhanav.jpg

AutoX/White Sirius Day 30.

Gonna keep these 2 on veg nutes for at least another 5 days as they both have huge potential especially the X. Another week or so and they get a light each which will be just in time for flower.

AutoX.
0XB6kaX.jpg
Le5h4wa.jpg
dNj9e3z.jpg

White Sirius.
N4twopD.jpg
YKpIJpC.jpg
1SjitWM.jpg
VI1IHen.jpg
nmX9qMZ.jpg
4EziGRt.jpg
Fgj7vik.jpg
0mPMclm.jpg

Another X-beast for the new year TaNG...

She really doe she's huge for he age. DP Genetics again through and through. :gthumb:

I don't think AutoX wants to be upstaged by the Auto Ultimate lol

AutoX/White Sirius Day 35.

These 2 will have the medium flushed tomorrow ready for the start of bloom nutrients. The AutoX has pretty much taken over the grow room and has even bullied the Auto Ultimate into the corner and now stands 10cm above at 93cm (from the soil).

AutoX.
coZba3r.jpg
XBH288Z.jpg
nsNLJoL.jpg
frYdWTy.jpg
zblsG6a.jpg

White Sirius.
u5QE35H.jpg
4thcGhH.jpg

SSShzS6.jpg
eNI3wGv.jpg
vXPsYk7.jpg
XcEveOo.jpg
IVogT3z.jpg

I've also decided to pull the Cheese and the Sweet Special Auto on day 27,they were going fine on the bloom nutrients it's the 12/12 light that's made them stretch stupidly.
EUcCSpX.jpg
9nO0NjQ.jpg
bpzYACs.jpg

Back