New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

Very nice...happy and healthy!!!

thanks bro :pass:

they’re just popping off this week, someone’s either taller or fatter each time I open the cupboard :thumbsup:

Double Grape showing sex yesterday, I suspect when I peak under CDLC’s skirt later today that she might do the same.

Looking good, Froot! Keep doing exactly what you are doing. I have learned during my first grow that less is more in terms of changes. If the plants are thriving, and leave some are good color and condition, repeat all steps!

wow 10 days since last update, 'eh? hope it's a good'n...

Sour Livers Day 32

sl32.jpg

sl32top.jpg

she'll be the first to test my height restrictions, last i measured she's 62cm tall from the soil. only complaint from her is when she grows closer to the lights she gently canoes...guess she just wants to be tall. i can make a couple of adjustments to gain some additional height, they are at maximum height right now. between Thursday and Sunday she grew 11cm taller, i don't care if she keeps going. makin' me proud.

little bit of late LST on Friday night just to get the light hitting the right spots - obviously width is my biggest restriction in my space so i don't have any spreadeagle action.

Creme De La Chem Day 31

cdlc31.jpg

easy going with this girl too - main difference being that she's not shy to tell me when she's thirsty. think her pot dries out a little too quickly, i think i'll be watering/feeding alternative days from now on. oh and she aspires to be a boy and i have plucked off two very small balls, maybe a week apart. i'm very vigilant with inspections so i don't think any will slip by unnoticed so i think we are good. no obvious stress in her life so just one of those things :shrug:

again, light bit of LST late in the game just to expose those lower branches. she's 51cm tall at last measure.

last and unfortunately least;

Double Grape Day 33

bit more of a story here - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...seeks-health-advice.67558/page-2#post-1909995

dg33.jpg

lots of trouble with this one, she won't be doing much for another week or so. just keeping her around to get a sample of DG and decide if i want to try another sooner rather than later. i suspect medium is the biggest culprit for the problems but i'm still not sure...which makes for a pants entry in to a journal - apologies.

i'll share limited updates on this girl from now on because she's :spels:

Last edited:
oh - semi important detail i failed to report - third cob switched on yesterday. total of 165w all at their maximum height. the DG doesn't really need it's own light, but the CDLC and Livers wanted their own now and the DG was just left in the corner with the leftovers. should boost penetration all around especially with the light LST session.

right now i'm unsure if the fourth will be needed at all for my cupboard...maybe late bloom but for sure it' be overkill anytime soon.

with my DG being rather small with little chance of getting big, and dependant on how wide the other two want to get, there's thoughts flying around about dropping another bean in a week or two.

Looking good fams...I got a dg in the tent that don’t like the Nitrogen she’s had the claw for days...no burn though so yours might just be sensitive like this one...you could always snap da neck of the sour livers if need be too...

Looking good fams...I got a dg in the tent that don’t like the Nitrogen she’s had the claw for days...no burn though so yours might just be sensitive like this one...you could always snap da neck of the sour livers if need be too...

seen a few posts about fussy Grapes lately :shrug:
i didn't mix up my lightmix well enough when i potted originally, meaning the soil/mix in the DG pot is very (too) dense and i think it restricts oxygen etc etc
DG is always heavier than the other two pots even if they've just been watered. very possible it's sensitive to N on top of that.

will supercrop the Livers if she gets too out of hand, i don't know how her stretch effects things like node spacing etc but she just wanted to keep going upwards and i just sit by and watch :pop:

CDLC didn't perk up as usual after her feed yesterday. usually catch her really lifting those fan leaves after a drink but she looked a bit depressed through the evening and this morning. pot dries out quickly, always light. doesn't retain much moisture and starts running off slow feeding 1L fluids through it. have some space in the top of the pot, will add in some of the more dense/dusty lightmix leftover and hope it'll allow me to put a couple of litres through the pot each water/feed and help it dry out a tad slower.

it's like i'm growing in two different mediums, really disorientating. :dizzy:

Last edited:
Back