New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

set up the fan and filter. top shelf of the cupboard is now a bunch of 2” thick strips of wood with the filter rested on top, allowing air to pull through. the handy clothes rail that was there before is mounted vertically on the wall to help cable management and to clip fans to - all looks great, hopefully it all performs.

Day 10 for Double Grape - she’s not far enough along for her first feed, so she got a 50ml watering along with the other two.

hopefully the increased airflow will give them a well needed boost. the heater I purchased hasn’t worked out so I’ll look for some alternatives to get the temps up a couple of degrees.

a second cob would bring temperature up nicely but I don’t think the babies would dig that much light?

i'm not too sure how it came about, be it a random result from Google or a great destiny forged millennia ago :pass:, but yours was the first journal i read word-for-word and without doubt has been one helluva influence throughout all stages that have brought us here. would i have got drawn in to autoflowers without your journals? possibly, but not this fast! my choice of lights was determined from your upgrades - i remember being really impressed with what you achieved with blurples and had planned to go that route too, then you built your cobs and they were dynamite bro :thumbsup:

really hyped you stopped by. thanks for the journals, knowledge and all around good fricking vibes you bring, friend.

Thanks man, that's very kind of you to say:pass:... I'm so glad to have helped out and that's why we make journals to pass on success's and to show our failures... Reading journals is what bought me here as well just over 2 years ago. I ended up here after following @TaNg grows. His journal's are a great read, some good learning to be had there.

it all looking good in there so far

some pictures!

afn5.jpg

Double Grape Day 13 - a few rusty patches on the first leaves, been there for a week and haven't really changed much. this is the only one of the three with slightly burned tips, and while all the soil used was from the same bag, i wonder if there's something in this pot causing her to grumble. @Slater there's no sign of the rust on any new growth; should i be more concerned than i am? :smokeit:

afn4.jpg

Sour Livers Day 12 - seems to enjoy the extra light and the very light feed yesterday. very leggy still but no indication she's going to topple over so i'll just hope she will get over it. i hope this ones continues to be so chill :baked:

afn6.jpg

Creme De La Chem Day 11 - has caught up with the lagging Double G, stretchy by most standards but not mine; she's the shortest :doh:

while there's no real growth explosions in sight, i'm pretty happy with where things are at. for the time being, i feel i have stabilised the environment at 23-24 degrees, 55% RH. i'm a little worried that when the time comes to switch on more lights i might struggle to keep temps low, but the colder weather will hopefully offset the additional heat.

forgot to note, i switched to 20/4 lighting at Day 10.

Attachments

• afn8.jpg
    afn8.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 27
some pictures!

View attachment 954559

Double Grape Day 13 - a few rusty patches on the first leaves, been there for a week and haven't really changed much. this is the only one of the three with slightly burned tips, and while all the soil used was from the same bag, i wonder if there's something in this pot causing her to grumble. @Slater there's no sign of the rust on any new growth; should i be more concerned than i am? :smokeit:

View attachment 954562

Sour Livers Day 12 - seems to enjoy the extra light and the very light feed yesterday. very leggy still but no indication she's going to topple over so i'll just hope she will get over it. i hope this ones continues to be so chill :baked:

View attachment 954563

Creme De La Chem Day 11 - has caught up with the lagging Double G, stretchy by most standards but not mine; she's the shortest :doh:

while there's no real growth explosions in sight, i'm pretty happy with where things are at. for the time being, i feel i have stabilised the environment at 23-24 degrees, 55% RH. i'm a little worried that when the time comes to switch on more lights i might struggle to keep temps low, but the colder weather will hopefully offset the additional heat.

forgot to note, i switched to 20/4 lighting at Day 10.

they will start motoring any day now, that tap root will be at the bottom of the pot and those side shoot will be hitting the side by now... they are about to take off with spped

they will start motoring any day now, that tap root will be at the bottom of the pot and those side shoot will be hitting the side by now... they are about to take off with spped

getting ready for launch, bro :joy:

If scared of a plant falling over,a lollypop stick,pipe cleaner,or build up a lil soil at the base.
Looking spot on for 2 weeks
:pighug:

i've got an inch or so of space left at the top of the pots, was thinking it'd be okay to top up the pots with leftover lightmix?

Subbed up, looking healthy

thanks dude, sending positive vibes to your grow

:vibes:

Late as usual, but I’ll be watching from here on out. Great lineup and setup.

welcome aboard bro

:bump:

appreciate you looking in.

Back