Outdoor Swans Fruity UK Outdoor Second Grow

I just caught up @Swan and man it couldn't have come at a better time! Plants look awesome man! Sometimes stunting a plant isn't such a ad thing, that's the gamble we take. Overall they all look amazing! Going to be a bountiful season for sure! They all look great but the love potion does look like it was the most vigorous. Definitely sativa heavy. I tried to rep the first 3 pictures lol. I caught up as I smoked a joint and forgot the 5 member in between rule from post to post LMAO Good job my friend I wish you more good luck and good weather. You will love blueberry if you like fruit. It is among my top 3 flavor profiles and I always make sure to keep bb seeds on hand lol. That rig was super nice too man! - Sorry bro I'm high as a giraffe's twat and can't help but to ramble.
Haha glad you enjoyed it so far man [emoji3]
I've been looking at Pineapple Express again this morning and I assumed it was flowering like the others but in actual fact it's not at all. Not even pre flower showing. I hope it turns soon. Maybe I've got a non auto auto seed there.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Swan, your gals looking healthy pal. I suspect you're right about the pineapple express not at pre flower, though the yellowing leaf at the bottom looks like N def to me.

Considering she not yet pre flower I'd up the grow nutes again to be safe. Just an observation mate, peace. :thumbsup:

Hi Swan, your gals looking healthy pal. I suspect you're right about the pineapple express not at pre flower, though the yellowing leaf at the bottom looks like N def to me.

Considering she not yet pre flower I'd up the grow nutes again to be safe. Just an observation mate, peace. [emoji106]
Thank you.
I got so blinded by the others flowering I put them all in the same basket.
Will switch her back to grow nutes and fingers crossed.

Curious to know how you came about the name for your Pineapple Exp?

Great growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man.
I read that nanas is a Tupi word meaning "excellent fruit" so when I was thinking of names for the pineapple express that just came to mind [emoji16]

Well I made a bit of a duh and realised it's CBD lime and NOT pineapple express that's not hit flower yet.
My plants are labelled but I get confused so easily!
I will put CBD lime slightly away from the others to remind me to feed her different until she flowers.
No more stupid moments I hope on this grow [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Well my friends, I'd love to do a picture update but my plants are hidden!

I have my Father in law staying until Sunday so I gave all 4 girls a big drink and put them in some bushes behind our garden. The light there is not so good but it is what it is. I hope they stay safe!

I'm not ashamed of what I do but I don't want to offend my partners Dad or make any bad feelings. Maybe one day in the UK they will legalise it [emoji3]

I hope they do ok with no feed or water for 2 days. On Sunday night I will rescue them and drench them. They all need a leaf tuck as well to maximize light but I did not have enough time before hiding them.

Cheers
Swan

Hmm not good news, father in law is going to stay an extra night so that's gonna be nearly 72hrs before I can get to my plants.

Will have to come up with a plan to get everyone out the house tomorrow so I can make a quick visit to them tomorrow [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Back