Outdoor Swans Fruity UK Outdoor Second Grow

Go out at night or first thing with a few bottles of water. Or when he is taking a shit [emoji2][emoji23] you only need 5 or 10 minutes for a look over.
Hmm not good news, father in law is going to stay an extra night so that's gonna be nearly 72hrs before I can get to my plants.

Will have to come up with a plan to get everyone out the house tomorrow so I can make a quick visit to them tomorrow [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Go out at night or first thing with a few bottles of water. Or when he is taking a shit [emoji2][emoji23] you only need 5 or 10 minutes for a look over.

The fence I have to hop over is in full veiw of the room he's staying in and our living room and kitchen.
May have to ply him with alcohol for an early night and sound sleep before doing the night visit [emoji3]
Taking a shit is a great idea.... I got some laxatives somewhere!!!

The fence I have to hop over is in full veiw of the room he's staying in and our living room and kitchen.
May have to ply him with alcohol for an early night and sound sleep before doing the night visit [emoji3]
Taking a shit is a great idea.... I got some laxatives somewhere!!!

Or a curry and loads of alcohol , he will sleep on the toilet. [emoji23]

Well they are still there which is a good start. Can you see them? There's 4 plants in 5 litre smart pots laying low!

d11aeb225b9d97b805c55fe6d14da64a.jpg

Another hot and dry day today. I won't risk hopping over to water them. As you can see a train line is right there and neighbors from both sides could see me. They'd be like "hey Swan old chap what you doing over the back there with a watering can?"

Sod it they'll have to be ok. They'll get a big ol' feed tomorrow as soon as I can recover them [emoji51]

In the meantime it's harvest time for a few peas and raspberries to go with today's lunch.

8ee5454a8ec1ee9c675c302c33970f4f.jpg

62d38e43abf961716a1d9e5da97076af.jpg

Cheers
Swan

waterbombs just chuck em out the bedroom window,whats your arm like ?
:pighug:

Haha marvelous injenuity!

If I was desperate to water I'd probably use a hose to water the back shrubs and fire a few litres high and wide to hit the girls [emoji3]

I'm hoping they'll be ok through. They look ok, no wilting that I can see.

Looking so good man, jealous about your peas as well. What type are they purple podded look nice. Damn mice ate all of mine

Last edited:
Looking so good man, jealous about your peas as well. What type are they purple podded look nice. Damn mice ate all of mine
Thanks man.

They are just called purple podded peas.

I was a bit worried when they started to flower as the flowers were pink / purple. Wondered if I'd planted the wrong seeds as only ever seen white flowers.

Got mice here too, but they seem happy snacking on bird seed from the shed [emoji3]

Cheers
Swan

Well they are still there which is a good start. Can you see them? There's 4 plants in 5 litre smart pots laying low!

d11aeb225b9d97b805c55fe6d14da64a.jpg

Another hot and dry day today. I won't risk hopping over to water them. As you can see a train line is right there and neighbors from both sides could see me. They'd be like "hey Swan old chap what you doing over the back there with a watering can?"

Sod it they'll have to be ok. They'll get a big ol' feed tomorrow as soon as I can recover them [emoji51]

In the meantime it's harvest time for a few peas and raspberries to go with today's lunch.

8ee5454a8ec1ee9c675c302c33970f4f.jpg

62d38e43abf961716a1d9e5da97076af.jpg

Cheers
Swan

nice swan them raspberries look yummy also i know it must be a pain having the train track at the back but it means no one can find them or pinch them i would grow all the time at the back there but as you say its the neighbours and good luck with ya girls pal

nice swan them raspberries look yummy also i know it must be a pain having the train track at the back but it means no one can find them or pinch them i would grow all the time at the back there but as you say its the neighbours and good luck with ya girls pal
Definitely mate if it wasn't for the neighbors I'd have a little patch there all the time or even across the track on the other side.
It's just a bit suspect when they are out in their gardens seeing me over the back for no good reason. I don't trust the guy 2 doors down either. He's a scallywag for sure.

Last year the nettles grew so high they blocked our veiw, so I killed them off in Autumn last and threw down some wildflower seeds. Some of the poppy's have started to come through now which is nice but they'll be swamped by the nettles again soon.

Hope you're greenhouse girls are fattening up well.

Cheers
Swan

Back