20170618_145421.jpg

Ahh mang guys, i really needed this thread today... See, we all know our pups and pets love us, we know they would likely lay down their lives for us... My posts usually have pocs of tthe younger pups because they are always on the move, my others are a bit older tho, and when asked, they gladly accept responsibility!! This is Tink( shes a rescue and i didnt name her)... When i got outta the hospital, i tell this little girl that she is head of security, to keep the youngsters from getting to crazy like they do!!!.... Welp,. She picked the highest stack of pillows and just watched, and watched... Here comes the babies.. She springs off the pillow and football tackles one as hes moving across the bed, i coupd see her scolding him in their little doggie language.. Job well done! Shes gonna go far in the guard business
image.jpeg

Ahh mang guys, i really needed this thread today... See, we all know our pups and pets love us, we know they would likely lay down their lives for us... My posts usually have pocs of tthe younger pups because they are always on the move, my others are a bit older tho, and when asked, they gladly accept responsibility!! This is Tink( shes a rescue and i didnt name her)... When i got outta the hospital, i tell this little girl that she is head of security, to keep the youngsters from getting to crazy like they do!!!.... Welp,. She picked the highest stack of pillows and just watched, and watched... Here comes the babies.. She springs off the pillow and football tackles one as hes moving across the bed, i coupd see her scolding him in their little doggie language.. Job well done! Shes gonna go far in the guard businessView attachment 776247
Good girl she knows uve not got the energy at the moment with the op .
Clever wee thing

Good girl she knows uve not got the energy at the moment with the op .
Clever wee thing
TY Bailey!!! We believe she was a mill breeder dog cause she is fullbred, she barely made it thru teeth surgery and a last litter of pups before the rat basterd owners sent her to the Humane Society!! .. She was a scraggly mess when she came to us, she was said to be about 12 yrs, she is now in her forever loving home !!!! Only two of the 5 have been puppies when they come to us.. The older dogs need awesome families too!!!

Back