Looks like he'll fit right in with the @tobe clan nicely. :smoking:
For sure my friend. The small one has some good friends who care about him, only the cat isn't very happy about the little boy but it takes some weeks and they will be friends. Yesterday the small puppy learned that the chicken are bigger then him and don't run away.
We got much fun with the pack.
My two sons are also happy and want to teach him the commands.
cu tobe

Dogs are people, with fur. Fur babies. [emoji190] Our dogs and cats have names, but I usually call them out by whatever weird word comes to mind. Sometimes I speak in tongues almost, jibberish words that make no sense in English but the inflection of the jibberish is what the dogs and cats understand. Understand?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I guess these can go in here too.....

View attachment 756525
(the dogs are the black bits playing in the river to the right of the top of the bud)

View attachment 756524

I took them up there as the big dog likes the fresh water and the little one had never been.

View attachment 756522

There was nobody to pass to but I stopped for a pic on the way back anyway....
View attachment 756523

:pass:
Nice pics bro i just wish the bud of the mnth comp was still running as that bud on the rocks pic was truly awsome

Hi friends
We got a new family member. His name is Tommy he is 8 weeks old. We got him from a woman who has him in a plastic bag next to my home. She told us that the owner who has the mother had to give the puppys away because he got trouble with his landlord.
His father is german shepherd and the mother is a münsterländer heidewachtel.

View attachment 757930
Aw so cute well done rescuing him

Nice pics bro i just wish the bud of the mnth comp was still running as that bud on the rocks pic was truly awsome

Cheers bud. If you are ever in the area with a dog see if you can find a safe place to let it have a drink and a sniff around whilst you enjoy the view. There are lots of steep cliffs and loose rocks but my wee one is a radge and the big one has freaked me out near cliffs before so I found a nice grassy bit far enough from the road to relax for a while.

When I've had my big dog hillwalking he goes nuts on an open hillside of heather running up and down hundreds of feet as if it was nothing. Sheep farming makes it difficult though...and not just when the sheep are there but cattle grids and barbed wire fences make access with dogs difficult.

:pass:

Dogs are people, with fur. Fur babies. [emoji190] Our dogs and cats have names, but I usually call them out by whatever weird word comes to mind. Sometimes I speak in tongues almost, jibberish words that make no sense in English but the inflection of the jibberish is what the dogs and cats understand. Understand?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bwahahha, amazingly, i understood exactly!!!!.... After a hard day of playing, Rosco finds a bed...not the one hes supposed to be in, but, a bed.
image.jpeg

video170520_12200658_s.jpg
this is my best bud Arthur, I had mom and dad, so I've been his person from the start. Born deaf, he's the smartest dog I've ever had. He's up to about 50 words in sign, but I think I hold him back! I just can't remember it all... I'd live on the streets before giving him up.

Peace and love to all the dog lovers out there & give them a good rubbing for all the love they share with us.

View attachment 761178 this is my best bud Arthur, I had mom and dad, so I've been his person from the start. Born deaf, he's the smartest dog I've ever had. He's up to about 50 words in sign, but I think I hold him back! I just can't remember it all... I'd live on the streets before giving him up.

Peace and love to all the dog lovers out there & give them a good rubbing for all the love they share with us.
Aw hes gorgeous meet his new pals
20170606_100309.jpg
20170601_142316.jpg
20170601_142800.jpg

Friends,

After reading thru alot of these posts last night, some remembering fuzzy friends of the past, missing a great companion...I've had several dogs thru my life, and always dread the heartbreaking goodby that comes with living and loving a creature with such a short (compared with us) lifespan. Lamenting @ god at the unfairness of it all.

Years ago, I read a story, and was driven to go find it to share with ya'll. This is it below, truth speaks.

"Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle.

I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home.

As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience.

The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker’s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away.

The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker’s death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives.

Shane, who had been listening quietly, piped up, “I know why.”

Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me. I’d never heard a more comforting explanation. He said, “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”

The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”"

Friends,

After reading thru alot of these posts last night, some remembering fuzzy friends of the past, missing a great companion...I've had several dogs thru my life, and always dread the heartbreaking goodby that comes with living and loving a creature with such a short (compared with us) lifespan. Lamenting @ god at the unfairness of it all.

Years ago, I read a story, and was driven to go find it to share with ya'll. This is it below, truth speaks.

"Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog’s owners, Ron, his wife, Lisa, and their little boy, Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were hoping for a miracle.

I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family we couldn’t do anything for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home.

As we made arrangements, Ron and Lisa told me they thought it would be good for six-year-old Shane to observe the procedure. They felt as though Shane might learn something from the experience.

The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker’s family surrounded him. Shane seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away.

The little boy seemed to accept Belker’s transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker’s death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives.

Shane, who had been listening quietly, piped up, “I know why.”

Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me. I’d never heard a more comforting explanation. He said, “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”

The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”"
Aw that was lovley have a big :slap: on me for sharing that truly amazing story

Back