image.jpeg
Rosco and Tito are challenging each other to eat a wasp...ill let ya know how this turns out !!!! Bwahahah a double dog dare !!!!

Holy fuck that spider web is huge!!! Gonna need more dogs to fight off the spider that built that bastard eh Lao

AFN.... Meet Bonsai
3a889a28bbdfd51c165d8a48646b310b.jpg

I called him Bonsai cause he was supposed to be a short legged staffy. Turns out he's a Labrador Staffy Cross.

Peace
[emoji41]

I don't know that I have a cat so much as there is a cat that let's us cohabitate his house as long as we keep brining him food and scratches. :baked:

It's funny to watch the dog huff and growl because he can't come into the office to get in my lap because there's a mean ole kitty kat laying across the doorway he'd have to walk past. :crying:

ce6eb0ef20d13a433c28e18e0d6d3bb4.jpg

I don't know that I have a cat so much as there is a cat that let's us cohabitate his house as long as we keep brining him food and scratches. :baked:

It's funny to watch the dog huff and growl because he can't come into the office to get in my lap because there's a mean ole kitty kat laying across the doorway he'd have to walk past. :crying:

ce6eb0ef20d13a433c28e18e0d6d3bb4.jpg
She keeps the wee dogs looking over there shoulders all day. haha

Last edited:
Back