Anton got a new sport: Nose work.
I'll train him to search for hash and weed. Maybe we find a storage in the woods...

I'll train him to search for hash and weed. Maybe we find a storage in the woods...
Hey doc
You will have much fun with anton, it takes around 4-8weeks to train a dog to find weed. I train it with my dog judy (rip ) she found much hash at a place where the street dealers was.
Its very important dont let your dog play with the weed did he like tennis balls?
I train her to find the weed and if she find nd she get her most favorite play tool the tennis ball.

I will take a look at the training guid from my grandfather (rip ), he trained dogs for hunting, and he wrote something down for drug dogs.

Have fun with anton
cu tobe

Hey doc
You will have much fun with anton, it takes around 4-8weeks to train a dog to find weed. I train it with my dog judy (rip ) she found much hash at a place where the street dealers was.
Its very important dont let your dog play with the weed did he like tennis balls?
I train her to find the weed and if she find nd she get her most favorite play tool the tennis ball.

I will take a look at the training guid from my grandfather (rip ), he trained dogs for hunting, and he wrote something down for drug dogs.

Have fun with anton
cu tobe
That's awesome.....

Heard this was a place for growers and man's best friend.

First day in country Japanese Akita

1968_1079305936628_8962_n.jpg

His domain back of the rig. He didn't care about one thing inside my truck, So I started keeping a backpack with his bowl, some water and his food lol. He guards his food now so my truck can sit downtown keys in it cables strung out no one approaches without him alerting.
11162079_634152873353484_8022816049950310747_n.jpg

Out doing some wellhead tie ins, he circles out to 1oo yards and patrols/sleeps lol. I keep him in the truck if equipment is on location.
4224_1147351357721_267219_n.jpg

he is good by himself out front, i can go in and make coffee he is there. if he is down lower and pedestrians come by he automatically yields and will take the high ground again like in the image. kinda cool my shepard was about territory and property, he is about pack and family.
100_0297.JPG

And two more lol my favorites fearless dog.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Any way Some Well loved dogs on here! I might listen in maybe participate in a few discussions if you dont mind. I named him after the welding machine that enabled me to afford him. Lincoln

I trained my dog to sniff out weed. Great for a laugh, but not so when he runs to anyone trying to have a sneeky puff outside. I also trained him to sniff out money. I dunno if it was a coincidence, but in the last 10 years, we've found a £5 note and a £10 note on the street, both times I wouldn't have noticed if the dog hadn't pulled me in that direction.

Heard this was a place for growers and man's best friend.

First day in country Japanese Akita

View attachment 605822

His domain back of the rig. He didn't care about one thing inside my truck, So I started keeping a backpack with his bowl, some water and his food lol. He guards his food now so my truck can sit downtown keys in it cables strung out no one approaches without him alerting.
View attachment 605818
Out doing some wellhead tie ins, he circles out to 1oo yards and patrols/sleeps lol. I keep him in the truck if equipment is on location.
View attachment 605823

he is good by himself out front, i can go in and make coffee he is there. if he is down lower and pedestrians come by he automatically yields and will take the high ground again like in the image. kinda cool my shepard was about territory and property, he is about pack and family.
View attachment 605826

And two more lol my favorites fearless dog.

View attachment 605832

View attachment 605833

Any way Some Well loved dogs on here! I might listen in maybe participate in a few discussions if you dont mind. I named him after the welding machine that enabled me to afford him. Lincoln

He's a beauty mate, nice pics too. [emoji2]

I trained my dog to sniff out weed. Great for a laugh, but not so when he runs to anyone trying to have a sneeky puff outside. I also trained him to sniff out money. I dunno if it was a coincidence, but in the last 10 years, we've found a £5 note and a £10 note on the street, both times I wouldn't have noticed if the dog hadn't pulled me in that direction.
That's cool!
In a few days, we are going to pair treat and smell.

Back