Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
So previous driver burn up after 10 seconds lol
I found a 320w hlg with dimmer for same price used though. So here it is and Damn its bright. I wore sunglasses to take pic and still hurt my eyes.
0729191720_HDR~2.jpg

I want everyone to know that I'm not a pussy who will bow down to the bullying from mods here. If I have something to say it's going to be said. Sorry if the truth hurts your vendor but its better than a lie. I want everyone else to remember also that without us they wouldnt have shit! We are the heart of this whole site, the sooner they see that the better. With that being said anyone else who feels bullied should stand up and tell them to go suck a fat one. I'm not an ass kisser or a liar. Dont like it don't fucking read it, simple as that. You stay the fuck off my page and nothing I say will bother you.

To those who keep sucking ass and reporting my shit to get in good with mods here can also take their pansies asses and leave. I'm tired of this shit and will not put up with it. I get seeds from everywhere, not because of AFN but because I can grow and document the way it is supposed to be done. I dont need to be on a test team to get a damn thing.

I want everyone to know that I'm not a pussy who will bow down to the bullying from mods here. If I have something to say it's going to be said. Sorry if the truth hurts your vendor but its better than a lie. I want everyone else to remember also that without us they wouldnt have shit! We are the heart of this whole site, the sooner they see that the better. With that being said anyone else who feels bullied should stand up and tell them to go suck a fat one. I'm not an ass kisser or a liar. Dont like it don't fucking read it, simple as that. You stay the fuck off my page and nothing I say will bother you.

To those who keep sucking ass and reporting my shit to get in good with mods here can also take their pansies asses and leave. I'm tired of this shit and will not put up with it. I get seeds from everywhere, not because of AFN but because I can grow and document the way it is supposed to be done. I dont need to be on a test team to get a damn thing.
I wasnt here long and I found that out real quick, you can only say something if they approve. I deleted half my post not long after joining because someone was a whiny ass. Now I Just lurk to see what's new. But its better this way,

If you dont mind I saw the post on ls and was wondering when hack was. I get a few beans here and there and my addy was in messages.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with this guy I'd like to follow along with his other journals. Nobody I know has cranked out killer ladies with practically nothing. That's my kinda growing

I wasnt here long and I found that out real quick, you can only say something if they approve. I deleted half my post not long after joining because someone was a whiny ass. Now I Just lurk to see what's new. But its better this way,

If you dont mind I saw the post on ls and was wondering when hack was. I get a few beans here and there and my addy was in messages.
anyone who has real complaints or issues will always be heard on AFN what will not be tolerated is people stating there opinions as fact or bad mouthing members with no facts only there own biased opinions vendors come and go the members is where the sites loyalty is

anyone who has real complaints or issues will always be heard on AFN what will not be tolerated is people stating there opinions as fact or bad mouthing members with no facts only there own biased opinions vendors come and go the members is where the sites loyalty is
What member did he bad mouth?

I think the vine in AFN has changed a lot in the past year and not for the better. With a boatload in new mods with less experience than most new growers the information just doesn’t feel the same. Add to that the loss of service and the general vibe that we should be greatful we even have a site from staff was a bit poor in my opinion. I lurk a bit now and hit the random like but I just don’t get the same feeling I did when I joined. Thankfully the site has a great archive but other than that I think the new growth and interactions are pretty poor. Don’t know what the current situation is about but figured this was a good place to say that shit here just ain’t the same. And I don’t feel it ever will be again. I am going to try and converse in the threads where I know seasoned members are sharing good information only. But those seems to be dwindling also.

My personal opinion would be that the owners of the site have spread themselves to thin and neglected this site. If they had left it in capable hands that might not have been an issue. The site had a vibe, and the hands now don’t get that IMHO. This is not all but I I think those that do get it can’t keep up with those that don’t.

Just a quick read through any post will show that no one is involved deeper than clicking like on pictures. Most people have to do a full recap with every post just so the short attention span theatre can figure out what is going on.

Hoping for the best.
FB

I think the vine in AFN has changed a lot in the past year and not for the better. With a boatload in new mods with less experience than most new growers the information just doesn’t feel the same. Add to that the loss of service and the general vibe that we should be greatful we even have a site from staff was a bit poor in my opinion. I lurk a bit now and hit the random like but I just don’t get the same feeling I did when I joined. Thankfully the site has a great archive but other than that I think the new growth and interactions are pretty poor. Don’t know what the current situation is about but figured this was a good place to say that shit here just ain’t the same. And I don’t feel it ever will be again. I am going to try and converse in the threads where I know seasoned members are sharing good information only. But those seems to be dwindling also.

My personal opinion would be that the owners of the site have spread themselves to thin and neglected this site. If they had left it in capable hands that might not have been an issue. The site had a vibe, and the hands now don’t get that IMHO. This is not all but I I think those that do get it can’t keep up with those that don’t.

Just a quick read through any post will show that no one is involved deeper than clicking like on pictures. Most people have to do a full recap with every post just so the short attention span theatre can figure out what is going on.

Hoping for the best.
FB
Agree 100% they keep using walmart as a reference. but yet if walmart wanted you to thank them for allowing you to shop and promote their vendors for free, they wouldnt get much business.

I also believe 90% is the new mods putting their noses in the wrong place and letting the power flow through their veins like hulk. One little disagreement and its goodbye time. But you may want to watch posting anything on my page. Evidentally I'm just a bad guy all the way around. Was real nice to see how the admins and mods slandered me. Lets me know where I stand. Things is I am banned so cant get to my inbox to prove I dropped out of testing at my own will because of a mod here. I reported comment he made and dropped out. But nothing was said or done and now that same mod banned and demoted me.

Just to clear the air @Dinafem-Mark I apologize for anything I done or said wrong on your thread. I admit I am having a tough go with health right now and it's killing my usually laid back stoner vibe. I still want to showcase the 3gal girl but just not the solo anymore. Good news is after almost 6 months I will Maybe have an answer on what to do about my cancer. Again I am sorry didn't mean for things to head south the way they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back