Not open for further replies.
My buds...
0609191054a~2_Signature.jpg
0609191054~2_Signature.jpg
0609191054b~2_Signature.jpg
0609191054c~2_Signature.jpg
0609191055~2_Signature.jpg
0609191054_Signature.jpg

Dang bro those are awesome great job man you got the touch lol been reading for a long time to catch and all i can say is just wow your up there with anyone in the business that's for sure I'd love to have a green thumb like that wow wee

Dang bro those are awesome great job man you got the touch lol been reading for a long time to catch and all i can say is just wow your up there with anyone in the business that's for sure I'd love to have a green thumb like that wow wee
I just love it, such an amazing plant and all my family smokes like me but can't grow. It has just come easy, I haven't touched a ph pen in over a year same with ppm. I can tell buy looking at plant and know what to do. But its getting old always worrying about getting caught and I hate running out. So I dropped everything I had left and said its time to get it done and take a break. But I got some testers but they are auto reg from @GoAuto6 so I dont know how many will fem but I'm addicted to the grow. But will not be nearly as full for next run. Already cut 2 forgotten strawberries but they were puny. Not even worth sharing. Then gave away some to a buddy, so already down half what I started and have nothing to show but a lot of work.

I just love it, such an amazing plant and all my family smokes like me but can't grow. It has just come easy, I haven't touched a ph pen in over a year same with ppm. I can tell buy looking at plant and know what to do. But its getting old always worrying about getting caught and I hate running out. So I dropped everything I had left and said its time to get it done and take a break. But I got some testers but they are auto reg from @GoAuto6 so I dont know how many will fem but I'm addicted to the grow. But will not be nearly as full for next run. Already cut 2 forgotten strawberries but they were puny. Not even worth sharing. Then gave away some to a buddy, so already down half what I started and have nothing to show but a lot of work.
Yeah but your experience is much needed I'd love to be able to do a grow with you and have you as a teacher man guys like you are the reason guys like me have a shot and can learn what we can if not it would be just a bunch of inexperienced people asking each other and not getting any where and i love it like you do I absolutely could spend all day with my girls and have a forest of 100 plants and be tickled and bitch bout the work but secretly love every second of it lol last photo one I did turned Hermie and still had em in bedroom til they went for 8 months and got barely nothing lol but it was the joy of going in and looking and plucking and tweeking this and that it's a meditation to me like someone doing yoga or something lol I spent half or more the time im home with mine if it's sitting staring and talking to them lol

Yeah but your experience is much needed I'd love to be able to do a grow with you and have you as a teacher man guys like you are the reason guys like me have a shot and can learn what we can if not it would be just a bunch of inexperienced people asking each other and not getting any where and i love it like you do I absolutely could spend all day with my girls and have a forest of 100 plants and be tickled and bitch bout the work but secretly love every second of it lol last photo one I did turned Hermie and still had em in bedroom til they went for 8 months and got barely nothing lol but it was the joy of going in and looking and plucking and tweeking this and that it's a meditation to me like someone doing yoga or something lol I spent half or more the time im home with mine if it's sitting staring and talking to them lol
Ya buddy you hit nail on the head I would f in sleep in their with them if it was bigger and the light was off for more then 6hrs, even if I stop smoking I will likely grow for ever very much soothing like u said meditation like and u would figure it out I just started posting journals all u have to do is take notes on your grow you don't need ne one to show or tell you but that will get you further quicker but I doing a fine job

@Dinafem-Mark I tagged you in my closest to a dina run but wanted you to see how I have grown being that other was a second grow. About to have an empty room and some dinafem beans, stickers would make a great addition to my room.

So I bought 4 qb120 v2 boards for 130 from hlg and an adjustable power supply that I hope holds up to the grows for a long time.

Pics of boards to come when I get them,all hooked in and room redone again. I want to insulate ceiling next. But heres a pic of driver I picked.
s-l400.jpg

What driver and setup do you have @Equatorial

You got some interesting changes, I'm looking forward to seeing your QB set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back