Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100% they keep using walmart as a reference. but yet if walmart wanted you to thank them for allowing you to shop and promote their vendors for free, they wouldnt get much business.

I also believe 90% is the new mods putting their noses in the wrong place and letting the power flow through their veins like hulk. One little disagreement and its goodbye time. But you may want to watch posting anything on my page. Evidentally I'm just a bad guy all the way around. Was real nice to see how the admins and mods slandered me. Lets me know where I stand. Things is I am banned so cant get to my inbox to prove I dropped out of testing at my own will because of a mod here. I reported comment he made and dropped out. But nothing was said or done and now that same mod banned and demoted me.

Just to clear the air @Dinafem-Mark I apologize for anything I done or said wrong on your thread. I admit I am having a tough go with health right now and it's killing my usually laid back stoner vibe. I still want to showcase the 3gal girl but just not the solo anymore. Good news is after almost 6 months I will Maybe have an answer on what to do about my cancer. Again I am sorry didn't mean for things to head south the way they did.
Its about moving forward. Continuation of the same wont be tolerated.

My dad is fighting cancer but I dont let it get in the way here. I leave that elsewhere. Your choice

So exactly why are you here?

Because he's a SubAdmin / Global Moderator and it's what's needed on the forum. Especially when a member gets banned .. posts the same vibe under a different name from the same IP address.

:pass:

We don't need to be invited.

I can see the way today is going to go already! ...Prove me wrong.
:shrug:

Because he's a SubAdmin / Global Moderator and it's what's needed on the forum. Especially when a member gets banned .. posts the same vibe under a different name from the same IP address.

We don't need to be invited.

I can see the way today is going to go already! ...Prove me wrong.
:shrug:
I am honestly not trying to start anything, I simply replied back on a personal thread to a friend here on AFN. I feel like I am being bullied everytime I say anything just because someone has it in there head I'm a bad guy.

Mods prove me wrong, convo has went to private messages. Please stop badgering me and my post. I will not post another thing unless its about smoking or growing ganja.

I will not post another thing unless its about smoking or growing ganja.

That would be good enough for me!! .. I'm not senior enough to make these final calls unless something bad is happening on the forums.
I'd try and fly under the radar a bit and just get along!

That would be good enough for me!! .. I'm not senior enough to make these final calls unless something bad is happening on the forums.
I'd try and fly under the radar a bit and just get along!

I truly am sorry and it's not just here that it's bad, my head is so screwed sometimes and it's wearing me down. I had one really bad day not only here but work also, but over 2 or 3 years of grows with no issues. I sent proof that I dropped out but yet it was brought up again that I was kicked. My inbox still has every convo to mossy about it. I honestly got overwhelmed and ask to step out so I didnt screw up. That was my first year here. Scared me when I found out you only had one shot at testing, so I asked to step back and watch for awhile. Same when big battle threads changed, I stepped out because it was too confusing at first glance. But I got it now. I'm not a tech person at all. I can take anything apart and put it back to original working condition, but anything else you are on your own. I know I screwed up this last round and want my post deleted, I feel shameful in the way I handled it. There definently was a better way just when seeing red you kinda go with the flow. I'm only human and will still make mistakes but hopefully not like I did. It was childish and senseless. :face: if anything can you just delete that stuff off dinafem and ls so I dont keep rereading it. I've punished myself enough I think

Seems like you let your own personal frustrations and emotion get in the way of “business”, Man.
I’m not being a dick when I say that, either.
I’ve had strains from vendors that were straight up garbage, And had left me pissed off and without meds... I just came up with a polite “out” and went on my way. That level of “politeness” is something you agree to when you volunteer to test/battle vendor products. I don’t take sh*t from anyone, But treat everyone with the same level of respect.

I think it seems like the mods are “picking on you” because you just wouldn’t let it go.

Really sorry to hear about the cancer, too, by the way. I’ve lost two loved ones to it this year.
I really hope they get you fixed up. You’re one hell of a grower.

Seems like you let your own personal frustrations and emotion get in the way of “business”, Man.
I’m not being a dick when I say that, either.
I’ve had strains from vendors that were straight up garbage, And had left me pissed off and without meds... I just came up with a polite “out” and went on my way. That level of “politeness” is something you agree to when you volunteer to test/battle vendor products. I don’t take sh*t from anyone, But treat everyone with the same level of respect.

I think it seems like the mods are “picking on you” because you just wouldn’t let it go.

Really sorry to hear about the cancer, too, by the way. I’ve lost two loved ones to it this year.
I really hope they get you fixed up. You’re one hell of a grower.
dude I feel so bad over it, honestly don't even understand why I said the things I did. Not only did I let mark down but my followers too. Next time I'll step away and check in the next day when I feel like i did that day. Thanks though man

I understand what it's like to have a bad day and let it snowball.

if anything can you just delete that stuff off dinafem and ls so I dont keep rereading it. I've punished myself enough I think

I'll moderate the angry sounding posts from the dinafem thread at your request, and bring your post above to the attention of the admins.
Under the circumstances, its about the best i can do!

I understand what it's like to have a bad day and let it snowball.

I'll moderate the angry sounding posts from the dinafem thread at your request, and bring your post above to the attention of the admins.
Under the circumstances, its about the best i can do!

I dont think the mods are ready for me, may just want to let them find it on their own.:baghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back