State of AFN 2021

any way to just make a link on the home page? I don't really browse the whole site. I donated last year because I happen to see the thread. I found this thread by searching for the old link to see if I can donate again. I didn't even read the 12 pages before my post. I think a donation/participation button easily visible on the home page would get a lot of attention.

I agree. Maybe replacing one of the current banner ads with a donation ad/link would be a good compromise @Son of Hobbes ? :pass:

In saying that though that might look kinda conflicting. A banner saying please donate to keep us fully self funded above an ad would look suss. It's one or the other methinks

Is the Pay Pal still active?

At one time we had a direct Pay Pal link.

At one time we had a direct Pay Pal link.
i think hobbes said they kept shutting paypal down so that's why he went this route

Where is the GoFundMe link? Maybe make it noticeable to users of this site. I am sure most don't read The State of AFN as it sounds boring like The State of the Union. maybe add a little picture thingy with a bong that fills up to the top with smoke when donations/participations reach the target amount. Some contests could be pay to play $5 donation is nothing when you are entering to win seeds and lights and stuff. Don't act to proud to ask the members for help we are all growmies/grow-bros. I believe just making an easy way to give back to the site will be very rewarding to everyone here. It doesn't even need a banner. just as simple as a link at the top of the page where it says "Forums, What's new, etc."

Where is the GoFundMe link? Maybe make it noticeable to users of this site. I am sure most don't read The State of AFN as it sounds boring like The State of the Union. maybe add a little picture thingy with a bong that fills up to the top with smoke when donations/participations reach the target amount. Some contests could be pay to play $5 donation is nothing when you are entering to win seeds and lights and stuff. Don't act to proud to ask the members for help we are all growmies/grow-bros. I believe just making an easy way to give back to the site will be very rewarding to everyone here. It doesn't even need a banner. just as simple as a link at the top of the page where it says "Forums, What's new, etc."

2 posts up pal :toke: :pass:

Back