State of AFN 2021

Thank you @St. Tom for the rep points and thanks for everything you do volunteering for this great community also. You and ManOGreen and Trichome Farmer are my favorite mods that I've got to chat with and learn from on here. I appreciate all the stuff you guys do for me and everyone on here when they need some advice too. And I love helping give advice to people when I'm able too. It gives me great joy to give back to new growers because I was in there shoes and when I was new not long ago I got so much great help from so many awesome people on here. So I enjoy giving that help that I got and still get back to people who need my help. Its truly a great feeling to give back to community also when I'm able too! That is makes this place go round! Much love for AFN and all the mods and all the cultivators helping each other. I call us a family on here cuz thats how I feel, you guys are like my 2nd family. We all sisters and brothers from another mother! Lol

Last edited:
I am in the building game and used to be an active member on a forum that was about my trade. Loved it, was a great community then they started getting adverts to fund the forum. It went mental,could not navigate the thing for adverts.
I would be happy to contribute to the cause. More than a couple of quid too. You can not buy the knowledge base on here for 4 quid a year.
Or have it set up that you can contribute a little every year and not see adverts and let all the people who just pass through see all the ads?
EP3

Same idea on a forum I used to be on. Although the VIP/members paid section was for posting your, erm illegal, well heck... street racing. Everything was shot "in Mexico" of course. It was fun being an old man on a young persons car forum. Having the right budget was fun too!

Just thought of another thing. I pay around £1,200 every 4 weeks to advertise my business so in my eyes the total annual cost to cover all annual out goings of AFN would actually be cheap advertising. Also for people in the supply of hardware, nutes, etc etc AFN acts as the middle man and showcases their products direct to their target audience/customer.
Will also drive traffic to each others website too.

I'm willing to put in what I can. You've all been amazing and I recommend this site a lot! If we can't get enough in donations we could always fall back on banner adds. I love not having to worry about opinions being swayed by the need to keep the site running.

I've been lurking in the background for a while then joined up, I don't do social media full stop but AFN is the mutts nuts.
Since I've been on here met so mainy nice people/growers and now friends will give what support when and as often as is can just wait till I chop lol

Back