State of AFN 2021

Where is the GoFundMe link? Maybe make it noticeable to users of this site. I am sure most don't read The State of AFN as it sounds boring like The State of the Union. maybe add a little picture thingy with a bong that fills up to the top with smoke when donations/participations reach the target amount. Some contests could be pay to play $5 donation is nothing when you are entering to win seeds and lights and stuff. Don't act to proud to ask the members for help we are all growmies/grow-bros. I believe just making an easy way to give back to the site will be very rewarding to everyone here. It doesn't even need a banner. just as simple as a link at the top of the page where it says "Forums, What's new, etc."
Good point! Unless someone actively checks out posts in that area, they may never know money is being raised to support this site. If it could be the first thing you see when coming to the site, I think members would surprise us with the amount of support that they pour out.

@Son of Hobbes and AFN Family put me down for this it will be a a few weeks have to get over the holiday payroll bonuses. BTW is it still same Go Fund Me

The cost for our server rental is $350.00 every 3 months (per quarter,) plus $45.00 for our backup storage (also quarterly.)

Back