Indoor ☆☆Star does Black Stone from the portal gift shop☆☆

@Starbreaker Haul from the Green Friday sale? What did you order vs freebies? I ordered the 7-Fems Portal mix as I have a load of seeds in the stash (265) but wanted to support APGS. I hope the seed fairy delivers today so I can see the freebies, love their generosity!

I ordered 2 packs of the black stones, nashira, and nebula stone. Maybe the moon stones too I can't remember I ordered on the 24th last month. Just got it today. Now I'm waiting on my mephisto order to arrive. I got a hoodie coming from them and I'm thankful because it's freezing here. I ordered way too many seeds lol but I needed them.

Last edited:
I ordered 2 packs of the black stones, nashira, and nebula stone. Maybe the moon stones too I can't remember I ordered on the 24th last month. Just got it today. Now I'm waiting on my mephisto order to arrive. I got a hoodie coming from them and I'm thankful because it's freezing here. I ordered way too many seeds lol but I needed them.

I received my order from Portal - free t-shirt & 2017 desk calendar, freebies were all fems (1 of each) - Sour Mango, Nashira, Moon Tears, Moonstone Amnesia, Hydra, Fairy Frost, and a Black Stone. This is from memory as I have a cat dreaming in my lap so I can't compare my last upload stash list from my phone to the current list on the laptop.
According to the Seed Fairy website for the US I should receive my Mephisto order tomorrow, never received an e-mail but I've been tracking since yesterday. I ordered Beary White & GBD's Soil Amendment, what did you order?

I received my order from Portal - free t-shirt & 2017 desk calendar, freebies were all fems (1 of each) - Sour Mango, Nashira, Moon Tears, Moonstone Amnesia, Hydra, Fairy Frost, and a Black Stone. This is from memory as I have a cat dreaming in my lap so I can't compare my last upload stash list from my phone to the current list on the laptop.
According to the Seed Fairy website for the US I should receive my Mephisto order tomorrow, never received an e-mail but I've been tracking since yesterday. I ordered Beary White & GBD's Soil Amendment, what did you order?
Oh geeze I'll have to remember. . I ordered white n bubbly, skywalker, alien v triangle F2, toof decay, toofless alien, and deep blue c F2. I've had no response since I was asked which size hoodie I needed. I'm sure I'll get it before I get my tracking info lol.

Last edited:
20161209_205618.jpg
20161209_205628.jpg

Back