Indoor ☆☆Star does Black Stone from the portal gift shop☆☆

many of the early crosses came from the Purple Jem as many know, but then NW and Stone took some of these and made repro's and furthered their story. the only real issue is when I was talking with NW about them sometime ago ,he told me they have terrible germ rates. so thats why they arent super available. prolly need loads of work,and some have a hard citrus stink to em. thats why I got some. love that! but yeah, thats what I know of the mummbling dragon.

many of the early crosses came from the Purple Jem as many know, but then NW and Stone took some of these and made repro's and furthered their story. the only real issue is when I was talking with NW about them sometime ago ,he told me they have terrible germ rates. so thats why they arent super available. prolly need loads of work,and some have a hard citrus stink to em. thats why I got some. love that! but yeah, thats what I know of the mummbling dragon.
Well hopefully the germ rates will bless me enough with a good female and male. We shall see! We should make a mumbling dragon thread when the time comes!

I thought it was @Mossy who made the Mumbling dragon?? she created the original jem she turn into a dragon.. then there were many crosses .. Stonedragon is the one!!! I love that one!! Stone crossed it!!
Perfect! thank you Elvis
I would love to get my hands on a few of those and test them out myself, might givum a shot this summer,well see.

who are NW and stone? I keep seeing those names on the forum but IDK who they are.

Perfect! thank you Elvis
I would love to get my hands on a few of those and test them out myself, might givum a shot this summer,well see.

who are NW and stone? I keep seeing those names on the forum but IDK who they are.

Both stone and NW are members here on AFN.. They have a auto site called Autoflower portal.. They still come around ..
They are breeders..

20161208_123046.jpg
today is a good day @The Elvis! I got moon tears, nashira, black stone, hydra, burma diesel (photo), moonstone, rainbow moonstone, blue jade, and nebula stone!

Last edited:
Perfect! thank you Elvis

Stone is a cool dude. love his strains :smoking:

Back