Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Hey St. Tom! These really are looking even better than the solo cup contest grows. After watching you guys grow those plants in cups, it inspired me to give it a go when two plants that I had intended to transplant were growing so slow that I decided to leave them in the cups and see what they did. I am now 35 days in, and glad I did. I am also glad I found this thread. Thanks for pointing me to solo cups.

I grow in a 2x2 cabinet, andI am able to grow two plants in 3 gallon pots and two more in solo cups. Four plants in a little space thanks to solo cup growing! Keep it up man! I am glad I read your post on how hooked you were on solo cups.

View attachment 1200173
Thanks so much and before the dinafem solo cup event if you would of said to me about growing in a solo cup or even a 2ltr pop bottle i would of laughed so hard not only did i see it as a waste of space and time but it blew me away how this could even be a great way of growing in small spaces as i thought if i was lucky i would get a couple of grams .but it just shows whats possible in a tiny cup and im well and trulely addicted to them and keep posting pics my friend and maybe try growing a dinafem cookie :pass::d5::smoking:

Thanks so much and before the dinafem solo cup event if you would of said to me about growing in a solo cup or even a 2ltr pop bottle i would of laughed so hard not only did i see it as a waste of space and time but it blew me away how this could even be a great way of growing in small spaces as i thought if i was lucky i would get a couple of grams .but it just shows whats possible in a tiny cup and im well and trulely addicted to them and keep posting pics my friend and maybe try growing a dinafem cookie :pass::d5::smoking:

Dinafem cookie is high on the list, @St. Tom ! And now with solo cups going, I can get through some of my inventory and pick some up! Keep doing your thing! I am subbed.

Dinafem cookie is high on the list, @St. Tom ! And now with solo cups going, I can get through some of my inventory and pick some up! Keep doing your thing! I am subbed.
Im thinking im going to make this solo thing a none stop thread after this grow it will be in my new sanlight thread once it gets going and i will tag you growbro

Hey @St. Tom got a chat with another grower on a different forum about going 'small'. I referenced your grows, even sent a pic (hope that's cool! :thumbsup:) and he came out n said his buddy grew in a 3ml pot..
I literally spat n called him out (based on my Biobiz lid being 5ml)
Look what I got back...
IMG_20200608_211426_928.jpg

I mean, what was I supposed to say..
Lmfao

solo thing a none stop thread
A thought for the solo grow if do decide to make it permy, how about turning a solo cup into a mini airpot, see if a 2ndary root system can develop?! Is that even possible in a solo, would it be of any benefit? (Sorry fella, sampling makes me ramble)
Good stuff anyways

Hey @St. Tom got a chat with another grower on a different forum about going 'small'. I referenced your grows, even sent a pic (hope that's cool! :thumbsup:) and he came out n said his buddy grew in a 3ml pot..
Look what I got back...
View attachment 1200561

Lmfao

A thought for the solo grow if do decide to make it permy, how about turning a solo cup into a mini airpot, see if a 2ndary root system can develop?! Is that even possible in a solo, would it be of any benefit? (Sorry fella, sampling makes me ramble)
Good stuff anyways
Post my pics wherever my friend im happy with that and if it brings more folks to afn or my thread also for that tiny pot its quite impressive. and regarding the airpot it may work better i could always try 1 by just drilling lots of holes in a cup

Look what I got back...
View attachment 1200561

Lmfao

Good stuff anyways
Haha you have just discovered Stunted.
Stunted used to post here on AFN and when he stopped posting here he started posting at AFP.
If you google "Stunted Art autoflower portal" you will see much more of his work!
Easier still - Link Here - Stunted Art
I used to chat with him about different grow techniques and other stuff but I haven't seen him around since last summer!
He lives in Australia and is Australian.
He grows in in all sorts of tiny pots, nursing them through each day drop by drop.
He doesn't just grow small he also grows od shaped plants, sometimes looking like candelabras and he even grew a plant with a knot in the stem.
The plant with a knot in the stem almost died as it was straggling itself!
AFN has in the past had Shot glass challenges but these are really difficult to pull off!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/shot-glass-poll.38515/
For me a Solo Cup in a nice size for a challenge, that will give a decent amount of bud to have a smoke!

Ah, okay. I'll have to figure out something else -- I'm bottom-feeding in a couple solo cups in windowboxes. They're only on day 12 now, but they'll need some kind of support eventually. If I figure out a good simple option I'll post a thread in the microgrow section.

I started a thread in the Micro Growing section -- Keeping Solo cups and other small containers from tipping? Cut-up plastic bottles seem to work okay, but there may be better options.

Haha you have just discovered Stunted.
Stunted used to post here on AFN and when he stopped posting here he started posting at AFP.
If you google "Stunted Art autoflower portal" you will see much more of his work!
Easier still - Link Here - Stunted Art
I used to chat with him about different grow techniques and other stuff but I haven't seen him around since last summer!
He lives in Australia and is Australian.
He grows in in all sorts of tiny pots, nursing them through each day drop by drop.
He doesn't just grow small he also grows od shaped plants, sometimes looking like candelabras and he even grew a plant with a knot in the stem.
The plant with a knot in the stem almost died as it was straggling itself!
AFN has in the past had Shot glass challenges but these are really difficult to pull off!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/shot-glass-poll.38515/
For me a Solo Cup in a nice size for a challenge, that will give a decent amount of bud to have a smoke!
Wow some of his plants are absolutely amazing thanks for stunted s link

Wow some of his plants are absolutely amazing thanks for stunted s link
No problems my friend, alway happy to help out.
It takes true dedication to grow the really small plants.
It is a bit easier when it comes to shaping but still a true art.
I don't know if you have seen the video of cutting a plant down the middle and growing the two halves?

Here is a "how to bending" video by Stunted

This is Stunted's Emoji
1591694564664.png
1591694556749.png
1591694552496.png
1591694584337.png
1591694586796.png
1591694591827.png

Stay stunted​

Attachments

• 1591694569063.png
    1591694569063.png