Dinafem St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again

Maybe this is a silly question, but do you all do anything to keep the cups from tipping over? They look like they're pretty top-heavy.
Its a good question and yes i sit mine in another solo cup and i tape the 2nd cup to the stake as they do get very top heavy

Ah, okay. I'll have to figure out something else -- I'm bottom-feeding in a couple solo cups in windowboxes. They're only on day 12 now, but they'll need some kind of support eventually. If I figure out a good simple option I'll post a thread in the microgrow section.

@St. Tom The size of the stem on that Auto Cookies is very, very impressive :headbang:

Can't wait to see how this one turns out :pass:

Loving the talk in this diary. Stay tuned folks!

Another Solo Cup Challenge on AFN is coming :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
it shows mark there's lots of interest in solos and i love showing off your strains and i think we can safely say the cookie is a great solo cup strain and her gorilla sibling is looking ship shape also :bighug: :headbang::vibe:

I got a cookies and moby dick soaking now and will be getting the autopots ready for them.
I will be running a couple myself on the upcoming battle in autopots so tag me bushy when u start id love to tag along

Couple of pics of the dinafem girls the cookie is at day 45 and the gorilla 10 days behind ive started the elder girl on flower food so just keeping her fed and happy View attachment 1197235View attachment 1197236
Looking brilliant Tom!:headbang:
Cookies.......... now that is a trunk with a Capital Tee!!! nice going brother!:woohoo1:
I'm loving how well cookies is flowering.
I'm a few weeks behind you but I think I am making head way!
Here's an update for you Tom
Arty's Solo cups - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/artys-solo-cups.77135/page-5#post-2288867

some solo pics pic no 1 is my gorilla at day 43 and no2 his elder sibling is the cookie at day 52 and last but not least is a fastbud wedding cheesecake at day 45
20200607_215732.jpg
20200607_215346.jpg
20200607_215004.jpg

Hey St. Tom! These really are looking even better than the solo cup contest grows. After watching you guys grow those plants in cups, it inspired me to give it a go when two plants that I had intended to transplant were growing so slow that I decided to leave them in the cups and see what they did. I am now 35 days in, and glad I did. I am also glad I found this thread. Thanks for pointing me to solo cups.

I grow in a 2x2 cabinet, andI am able to grow two plants in 3 gallon pots and two more in solo cups. Four plants in a little space thanks to solo cup growing! Keep it up man! I am glad I read your post on how hooked you were on solo cups.

214FB21B-B24E-478A-83DB-3CFD9B439E3F.jpeg

Back