chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
Ive had a great relationship with dinafem and @Dinafem-Mark and you have looked after me over the years more than anyone and you know mark your a real friend of mine so seens the battle has been delayed slightly ive popped the last cookie in a solo cup till the virus thing gets cleared up and i will carry on with this journal with some big girls as intended so heres my little girl at day 2
20200417_145817.jpg
20200417_145814.jpg

Now for some tags @Vapo @Splitty37 @arty zan @Only1Sky @MesaBoogie @Trichomefarmer @HighnDry @Bubble D this was a one off tag guys sorry if i annoyed you im just letting folks know its here

Hey Tom :pass:
Seen you post and saw my name get tagged so here I am good buddy!!
Mark is a true gent and nice to see some Dinafems in a solo cup.
After seeing you last crop in a sols cup i am expecting big things, let's see if you can beat your personal best in solo cup but i think you may be hard pushed after seeing what you did last time!
I noticed that in you tags @Trichome farmer remained black and not green meaning he didn't get tagged (you missed the space in between Trichome & farmer) Problem resolved now though, with my tag for him!:vibe:
Don't worry about annoying anyone, tags are to let your buddies know your doing something you'd like them to see, so tag away!!:smoking:

I have just dug out my seed box and fished out my Dinafem Cookies Auto and i am going to soak one.
I don't know what the germ rate will be as they are 9 months old but hopefully it will be OK.
I already have four different strains on the go, which will go in my 2' x 2' tent and adding another plant might be asking to much in that limited space, we will see.
If not it may be a solo cup grow in the PC micro cab.
If all else fails i will do another grow diary for @Dinafem-Mark after my current grow is completed!
With all this juggling, if I drop a ball (so to speak) I'll will just pick it up and start again!
You and i could have a solo cup grow off @St. Tom , although i have a sneaking suspicion who will win ;)
we both have Cookies auto.
I'm not sure which substrate to use coco or Seramis, I'll probably go with the Seramis as i bought it specifically to grow in the solo cup challenge.
Seramis for those not in the know, is like clay pebbles ( made from the same stuff) but it is more like gravel in shape and size.
I'm of to find a shot glass and to get this Cookies auto seed soaked, wish me luck!:woohoo1:

After seeing you last crop in a sols cup i am expecting big things, let's see if you can beat your personal best in solo cup but i think you may be hard pushed after seeing what you did last time!
I noticed that in you tags @Trichome farmer remained black and not green meaning he didn't get tagged (you missed the space in between Trichome & farmer) Problem resolved now though, with my tag for him!:vibe:
Don't worry about annoying anyone, tags are to let your buddies know your doing something you'd like them to see, so tag away!!:smoking:

I have just dug out my seed box and fished out my Dinafem Cookies Auto and i am going to soak one.
I don't know what the germ rate will be as they are 9 months old but hopefully it will be OK.
I already have four different strains on the go, which will go in my 2' x 2' tent and adding another plant might be asking to much in that limited space, we will see.
If all else fails i will do another grow diary for @Dinafem-Mark after my current grow is completed!
With all this juggling, if I drop a ball (so to speak) I'll will just pick it up and start again!
You and i could have a solo cup grow off @St. Tom , although i have a sneaking suspicion who will win ;)
I'm not sure which substrate to use coco or Seramis, I'll probably go with the Seramis as i bought it specifically to grow in the solo cup challenge.
Seramis for those not in the know, is like clay pebbles ( made from the same stuff) but it is more like gravel in shape and size.
I'm of to find a shot glass and to get this Cookies auto seed soaked, wish me luck!:woohoo1:
thanks, pal also I recon seeds from a year or so should be fine mines from the same batch as yours also I've grown some super solos I find they're great for trying multiple strains as love trying new things:headbang::d5::pass: so got her started pal

thanks, pal also I recon seeds from a year or so should be fine mines from the same batch as yours also I've grown some super solos I find they're great for trying multiple strains as love trying new things:headbang::d5::pass: so got her started pal
Thanks for the info brother:headbang:
You do realise I am going to read your solo cup journal and grab as much info as i can!:eyebrows:
All joking aside (I'm not joking lol) this will be fun and will help fulfill a promise made.:angel:
These smileys/Emojis are to flipping small now, I'm squinting just to see them in the selection box, damn I'm getting old!:doc1:

So the new software doesn't do rep anymore?
Do we select a reaction now and it does some maths (math) and come up with a reaction number?
Does the grumpy face lower your score and what is the tick all about?:shrug:

My man @arty zan ....good to see you back in the game bro :woohoo:

So the new software doesn't do rep anymore?
Do we select a reaction now and it does some maths (math) and come up with a reaction number?
Does the grumpy face lower your score and what is the tick all about?:shrug:
no rep anymore just smiles etc and thanks @Splitty37 and @Vapo

Back