Humboldt Seed Organization st tom running bubba kush

Screenshot_20190616-004511_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190616-004411_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190616-004428_Gallery.jpg
Couple more pics from this evening I'm super happy with her shes girl at back in other

A mighty fine looking crop you got there. :slap:

@HSO-Mark Heres a couple from yday shes in the back of the tent and there isn't much natural light so heres a couple with my flash on shes fattening up great also I've had multiple deficiencies sharing the same res this time on my adventure mainly just burned tips
Screenshot_20190622-144409_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190622-144415_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190622-144403_Gallery.jpg

@HSO-Mark Heres a couple from yday shes in the back of the tent and there isn't much natural light so heres a couple with my flash on shes fattening up great also I've had multiple deficiencies sharing the same res this time on my adventure mainly just burned tips View attachment 1074192 View attachment 1074193 View attachment 1074194

Jeez, she's filling out a treat and trichome coverage is amazing :pass:

Thanks for taking the time for the more "natural" shots buddy, greatly appreciated and I knew I could see purple :thumbsup:

Looking on track for a solid harvest my friend :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Jeez, she's filling out a treat and trichome coverage is amazing :pass:

Thanks for taking the time for the more "natural" shots buddy, greatly appreciated and I knew I could see purple :thumbsup:

Looking on track for a solid harvest my friend :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
Yes I'm buzzing my goal is to beat the 90g harvest off her what it says in her description I don't think that will be hard to beat but that's my goal also shes on day 62 tday

Yes I'm buzzing my goal is to beat the 90g harvest off her what it says in her description I don't think that will be hard to beat but that's my goal also shes on day 62 tday

I think you'll hit triple figures mate so 100g+ :pass:

Won't be to long and we'll find out :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back