Humboldt Seed Organization st tom running bubba kush

my bubba kush is now on flower feed I'm hoping the stretch has stopped but i can tell you something she's gonna be a big lady with tons of tops i normally top all my plants but i fimmed this girl for a change see how she turns out I also lollypoped her same as normal I cant be bothered wasting light on Larfy popcorn its something I always do
Screenshot_20190527-215735_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190527-215838_Gallery.jpg

Week 5 update and day 43 the bubba kush girl has stopped stretching now and is now just concentrating on filling out now I'm so happy with her and thanks to @HSO-Mark again
Screenshot_20190602-213243_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190602-213227_Gallery.jpg

Looking good Saint. My Bubba Kush is 44 days old, healthy and happy, BUT absolutely no flower development. No even pre-flower bud sites. I reckon I got a photo gal. Same with my HSO OG Kush. :sadcry:

Looking good Saint. My Bubba Kush is 44 days old, healthy and happy, BUT absolutely no flower development. No even pre-flower bud sites. I reckon I got a photo gal. Same with my HSO OG Kush. :sadcry:
I seen your update very strange have you asked mark about it I could understand 1 pack of seeds being not autoflowers but I'd ask him

I seen your update very strange have you asked mark about it I could understand 1 pack of seeds being not autoflowers but I'd ask him

He has asked me mate and I'm seriously scratching my head as most members selected very similar strains and they all came from the same batch.

The only difference was

USA and Canada members did not get original packaging whereas other members did.

With USA and Canada we would have taken the seeds out of the container/packs for easy customs clearance . I can't see us mixing up autos and photos if we did all other members would have this issue. As they are not flowering we must have made a huge error somewhere but I don't know how.

Super strange as the packs clearly had "auto" but as we can see they did not auto!

The only thing I can suggest is flipping to 12/12 to force the flower phase :thumbsup:

@Only1Sky I'm really sorry about this my friend and I will try to look into it but from what I know we did send autos :pass:

Week 5 update and day 43 the bubba kush girl has stopped stretching now and is now just concentrating on filling out now I'm so happy with her and thanks to @HSO-Mark again

And it's time for my favourite part to the grow the flower show :thumbsup:

Let's see those big fat flowers :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

few pics of my bubba kush girl at day 46 im so happy with her i lowered my feed slightly as i got a few burned tips and its always tricky having 3 strains on the same res
Screenshot_20190606-213039_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190606-213201_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190606-214108_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190606-214117_Gallery.jpg

Looking good my friend. I deal with the same running off one res 4 strains but they dont seem to mind and push through slight tip burn.
Thanks bushy your running some belter girls I'm super impressed

few more pics today at day 52 on my bubba kush adventure there are no changes this week on her still on the same feed and is already packing weight on also shes the back right in the tent
Screenshot_20190612-205012_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190612-204954_Gallery.jpg

Back