Humboldt Seed Organization st tom running bubba kush

Also @HSO-Mark heres my harvest weight I told you I'd smashed over 100 but I wasn't expecting 179 grams but heres the pic bubba kush auto
screenshot_20190716-101535_gallery-jpg.1079001

QUOTE="HighnDry, post: 2136278, member: 42956"]Awesome work bro, was that 4 days in brown bags?[/QUOTE]
There was some bigger bits slowed the drying but say just over 5 days also I will always use the brown paper bags I haven't found a better way to dry

Also @HSO-Mark heres my harvest weight I told you I'd smashed over 100 but I wasn't expecting 179 grams but heres the pic bubba kush auto
screenshot_20190716-101535_gallery-jpg.1079001

I know you said you would smash 100g but I was not expecting close to 200g :pass:

This has been a pleasure to follow along with and nice to see a decent end outcome, way more than predicted :thumbsup:

Enjoy that dank and frosty end product buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

I know you said you would smash 100g but I was not expecting close to 200g :pass:

This has been a pleasure to follow along with and nice to see a decent end outcome, way more than predicted :thumbsup:

Enjoy that dank and frosty end product buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
thanks so much mark i will grow bubba kush a million per cent again plus i didnt think id nearly double breeders 90g approx

:worship:Great job, buddy!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
thanks frank you've always given me great support it means a lot

thanks so much mark i will grow bubba kush a million per cent again plus i didnt think id nearly double breeders 90g approx

I think you deserve a :slap: on the back :thumbsup:

Really pleased for you mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back