Humboldt Seed Organization st tom running bubba kush

Screenshot_20190510-210402_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190510-210228_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190510-210223_Gallery.jpg
weekly update my kush lady is now on the res and is 19 days old the fimming didn't phase her one-bit shes now getting fed remo veg feed at an ec of 1.4 and a ph of 6.2 and is enjoying life under the wonderfull sanlights

day 23 bubba kush shes flying along at the min and is growing a few inches daily shes gonna be a big girl and she loves the sanlights
Screenshot_20190514-171602_Gallery.jpg

Yipes, that Bubba is some gal. :bow:
she s gonna be a big girl

That's exactly what I was thinking. One of the most bushiest Bubbas I've seen :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
mark she loves the sanlights and im highering the lights daily as id say shes growing a few inch daily whats the normal height indoor for them

day 29 this kush girl is at 30 inch high shes a monster and she on remo veg feed at a ec of 1.6 now has anybody grew these before as I'd like to know what height she will get shes growing inches daily I've been spraying her with kelp daily and I'm so happy with her and the pics are with other strains
Screenshot_20190520-171847_Gallery.jpg
20190520_171326.jpg

day 29 this kush girl is at 30 inch high shes a monster and she on remo veg feed at a ec of 1.6 now has anybody grew these before as I'd like to know what height she will get shes growing inches daily I've been spraying her with kelp daily and I'm so happy with her and the pics are with other strains View attachment 1061585 View attachment 1061586

That is one monster Bubba buddy :thumbsup:

The flower show us about to begin. Then things will get really exciting :pass:

Until next time :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

That is one monster Bubba buddy :thumbsup:

The flower show us about to begin. Then things will get really exciting :pass:

Until next time :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
Mark would you say she will get much taller i would super crop her if she gets 2 tall i often find healthy ones seem to explode if you do it at the right time

Mark would you say she will get much taller i would super crop her if she gets 2 tall i often find healthy ones seem to explode if you do it at the right time

She could have another 10 maybe 15 day's of vertical growth mate so you may need to do some cropping :pass:

Keep an eye on things buddy, if she look to be getting to tall for your room then either cropping or bending would be my choices :thumbsup:

It's a beast buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back