Humboldt Seed Organization st tom running bubba kush

here's a little pic of my lady with the 1 seed leaf she pulled through shes at day 7 and will be going into her forever home in her autopots shes on remo half strength veg feed at a 1.0 ec
Screenshot_20190429-171718_Gallery.jpg

here's my weekly update at day 11 shes now in her forever home in a 15l autopot on remo veg feed at an ec of 1.1 and a ph of 6.2 and is loving life under the sanlights
Screenshot_20190502-153303_Gallery.jpg

here's my weekly update at day 11 shes now in her forever home in a 15l autopot on remo veg feed at an ec of 1.1 and a ph of 6.2 and is loving life under the sanlights View attachment 1053954

Now she's in her final or forever home. Let he get established then we will see some explosive growth :pass:

Let's get the HSO sub-forum rocking :thumbsup:

Until next time buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark.

Now she's in her final or forever home. Let he get established then we will see some explosive growth :pass:

Let's get the HSO sub-forum rocking :thumbsup:

Until next time buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark.
she bounced back from the 1 seed leaf im very happy with her mark and i think she will be a very strong lady

Good luck with your Bubba Kush Tom, i, loving Kush smokey since i grew Dinafems OG Kush last round and i love it, i know i must sound crazy, but never grown a Kush before.

Good luck with your Bubba Kush Tom, i, loving Kush smokey since i grew Dinafems OG Kush last round and i live it, i know i must sound crazy, but never grown a Kush before.
im a big indica fan i only normally vape of an evening and prefer a hard-hitting stone plus they tend to be bigger yielders and thanks pal

Day 16 on my kush girl I fimmed her last night instead of topping as a experiment see how she reacts they are now under both sanlights and will be bottom fed from the weekend onto the 47 ltr res
Screenshot_20190507-154012_Gallery.jpg

Day 16 on my kush girl I fimmed her last night instead of topping as a experiment see how she reacts they are now under both sanlights and will be bottom fed from the weekend onto the 47 ltr res View attachment 1055954

It's always good to experiment mate. That's how we learn and find out what works best for the strain and grow style :bong:

She looks to have responded well to the fimming :thumbsup:

Looking good from here buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

It's always good to experiment mate. That's how we learn and find out what works best for the strain and grow style :bong:

She looks to have responded well to the fimming :thumbsup:

Looking good from here buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
shes come on leaps and bounds since then pics to follow

Back