Grow Room Spanglish´s 1L Air-Pot Grows

Forgot to say Im glad you got your heat issues out of the way. I hate it when the temps go high, and there is almost nothing you can do about it.

Yeah true bro you just gotta cross it all and ride it out hoping for the best, they are outside now for the most of the day with a nice breeze and direct sun, the Sweet Tooth just seems to be very picky about temps but Deep Blue C has not curled at all, lights out temps and RH is the crazy one now they are sitting at 26c/79f and 77% RH as i got the fan on the timer as well, looks like i am gonna have to get the fan off a separate power supply if that doesn't change when they go into flower as that RH scares me and not to sure what only having a 2f difference between temps lights on in the mornings before it heats up and lights off in the evenings will do to the girls but they seem to be ok so far.

Last edited:
Love this grow, currently my sweet tooth in a similar size pot is on day 42 and a lot bigger than expected but still not showing any buds. How long did your original ST grow take ?

Hey bro, the Sweet Tooth first time round in the 11L pot came down on day 68 and that honestly was a bit to early and probably could have gone a week or two longer, she was also stunted over the first couple of weeks due to lighting problems and i reckon due to these mistakes did not even get to half of what she could have been, but hey we live and learn.

She started to show pistils on day 20 and buds did not really start to take shape till the early day 40s mark, have attached a few pics of what she was like at day 42 as you can see the buds had only just started to take shape then.

2015-02-24 12.19.52.jpg 2015-02-24 12.21.46.jpg 2015-02-24 12.24.59.jpg 2015-02-24 12.33.26.jpg

Day 30

She is still with us if not starting to look a bit hungry, have upped the feeds to 2 x day now with 500ml being given in the morning and another 250ml in the evening, although the pots are still moist for the second feed it is just to get some more nutes into the roots as she seems to be sucking out everything there is in the 1L of soil in less than 24hrs.

She has also looks to be finishing the pre flower stretch only growing 0.5cm in the past 24hrs so have started to add bloom into the feeds and will up this bit by bit over the next couple of weeks. The smaller pot seemed to cut down veg time alot compared to my first Sweet Tooth grow that seemed to enter the stretch later and go all the way through to day 42.

She has grown a lot different to my 1L Sour Crack grow, growing a lot taller and stretched with very little side branching and bushy growth, not sure if this is a genetic thing or due to the taller but narrower pot, the next grow in this type of 1L pot will most probably be another Sour Crack to try get a understanding on this.

Height
Day 24 - 19.5cm/7.7"
Day 25 - 21cm/8.3"
Day 26 - 22.5cm/8.9"
Day 27 - 23.5cm/9.2"
Day 28 - 24.5cm/9.6"
Day 29 - 25.5cm/10"
Day 30 - 26cm/10.2"

Feeds
Day 24 - Grow 2ml/L + AlgaMic 2ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 500ml
Day 25 - Grow 2ml/L + AlgaMic 2ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 500ml
Day 26 - Grow 2ml/L + AlgaMic 2ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 500ml
Day 27 - Grow 2ml/L + AlgaMic 2ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 500ml
Day 28 - Grow 3ml/L + AlgaMic 3ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 500ml
Day 29 - Grow 3ml/L + AlgaMic 3ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 500ml
Day 30 - Grow 3ml/L + AlgaMic 3ml/L + Bloom 2ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 1 x 500ml

2015-07-15 18.22.45.jpg
2015-07-15 18.23.11.jpg
2015-07-15 18.23.25.jpg
2015-07-15 18.23.35.jpg
2015-07-15 18.23.44.jpg
2015-07-15 18.23.53.jpg

She looking good pal, didn't the other girl get some LST,:pass:

Cheers mate, yeah the last one got tied down at day 17 which for sure caused her to spread out more. But this girl has never even shown a sign of growing outwards at all and just shot straight up with most of the budsites up the main stem, still if they put on some good weight will make a nice fat single cola.

Cheers mate, yeah the last one got tied down at day 17 which for sure caused her to spread out more. But this girl has never even shown a sign of growing outwards at all and just shot straight up with most of the budsites up the main stem, still if they put on some good weight will make a nice fat single cola.

This is pretty much how all my 1 liter plants ended up growing except for Dutch Passion's Durban Poison which branched out like a maniac. It's a matter of genetics, I guess. Anyway, made no difference in yield to me, both types were capable of producing a quarter oz.

Nevertheless, I think you can double that with this beauty! Nice work! :thumbsup:

This is pretty much how all my 1 liter plants ended up growing except for Dutch Passion's Durban Poison which branched out like a maniac. It's a matter of genetics, I guess. Anyway, made no difference in yield to me, both types were capable of producing a quarter oz.

Nevertheless, I think you can double that with this beauty! Nice work! :thumbsup:

Have only grown once in a 1L before but was a shorter and wider pot that looked like a 3L airpot cut in half, she did not stretch half as much and grew out near just as much as she did up, am sure genetics come into play but am starting to wonder if the width as well as the depth of the pot can somehow determine the structure of the plant.

Back